Chapter 7: The Meeting

(STELLA P.O.V)

Suddenly another house popped in between number 11 and 13. Everybody went inside quietly. It seemed like my dear home- full of serpentine items and gloomy atmosphere. Everybody was talking in whispers. Huh, wonder why?

Mrs. Weasely appeared in the hall. She was a plump lady with flaming red hair but a beautiful face and loving nature. She gave Harry a bone-crushing hug and examined him.

She turned towards us and said, "He's just arrived, the meeting started..." Her gaze lasted at me for a second longer, obviously confused.

Murmurs of excitement filled my ears and all of us went towards the meeting area. I too was very ecstatic. As I entered the dining room, I saw a few people occupying chairs. I didn't know anybody but shrugged it off and sat next to the only person I recognized- Sirius Black. He did look better than in those wanted posters.

I realized everyone was staring at me, so I introduced myself, "Hi, I am Armonia Diligitis. I am Dumbes granddaughter."

All the people raised their eyebrows at this news but then a cold voice said, "Funny, Dumbledore never mentioned you or having a wife or a son"

Mrs. Weasely had also joined us and was looking at me with curiosity. I sighed and replied, "He wanted me to be kept a secret. Imagine what would have happened if the public or let's say, Voldy got the information that I am the granddaughter of the only wizard he fears."

The bat-looking man with greasy hair shot back, "Then why now, especially when he is back?"

I laughed and said, "He considered it was time for me to introduce myself, now that I am of legal age. Plus, this information is to be kept only within the order. And I am not going to be in the country, I have a job in France"

"But you are only seventeen", he sneered.

Nope slimey, I am almost fifteen!

"And you are too old, slimeball"

All the members cracked up and Sirius had backed off his chair laughing. However, this only enraged the bat further. Seeing, an obvious fight, Remus interrupted, "We should start the meeting"

But before he could say another word, we heard shouting from above. The pressure cooker was now off. Poor guy!

Everybody heard this and winced. Even the bat had a look of pity in his eyes.

After the tension had calmed down, the meeting finally started.

"The Dark Lord is after the prophecy. He is getting desperate," said the slime.

"So you are the Snake- I mean Snape- the spy?" I asked.

He ignored me and continued.

"He wishes to have it by the end of this school year."

You shouldn't have ignored me slimeball. I smirked at the variety of ideas that my head was forming.

"He has got a few of his followers in the ministry who are trying to find the prophecy. We need to increase the guard."

"That will only increase suspicion. We are already using invisibility cloaks to guard it," said Mr. Weasely, I think.

"He's right. Plus we don't have any people free enough to do the job. We have been tailing death eaters and trying to convince people," Moody added.

"Why not? We have a new, sassy addition...," the bat said, looking at me dead in the eyes. I only raised one of my brows. He is so going to have it. He continued, "... And also Black over here does nothing other than sitting and listening. Where is his so-called 'intelligence'?"