•Home Days are the Best Days•

Thank you user123456love for the idea of this chapter! ❤️❤️

I woke up this morning not feeling well. I brushed it off like it was just allergies. I got some breakfast. Kenzie moved into her new room yesterday. I kinda miss her but she's like two doors away so I'll be fine. We also filmed the rest of the video. I have to edit today. Brady was downstairs eating some Froot Loops.

Brady: Morning Mayabug.
Me: Morning giraffe boy.
Brady: Just because I'm five foot nine doesn't mean you can call me a giraffe.
Me: Well you are taller than me.

He gets up and hugs me from behind.

Me: Can you get me some donuts? I don't want to get them.
Brady: Do you want chocolate milk too?
Me: Yes.

I sit on the counter. Brady grabs out a bag of Little Debbie mini donuts and hands me them. He gets a paw patrol cup out and pours some chocolate milk. He walks back over and puts it on the counter.

Me: Thank you.
Brady: You're welcome.
Me: So what are you doing today?
Brady: Nothing. What about you?
Me: I'm editing.
Brady: Then I'll help. He grabs the cup of chocolate milk and runs away. I chase after him. We get to my room and sets the cup down on my side table. He lays on my bed. I grab my MacBook and I edit my video. I eat my donuts, drink my milk, and edit the entire video. I have Brady watch it through. He approves and I save it to post for tomorrow. I open Netflix and we watch After. My favorite movie.
(Who read the books. I did. I'm also excited for After We Collided.)
We sit there and laugh. Ondreaz wake in at gives me the "you better be keeping your hands to yourself" look. I roll my eyes and I shoo him away. Halfway through the movie Brady gets up.

Brady: Hey I'm gonna go and get some food. You want something.
Me: We just ate a whole bag of donuts. You don't need anything else.

He grabs my cup and drinks the rest of my chocolate milk.

Brady: I'm getting some cheezits. I'll be back.

He leaves my room. A few minutes later Charli walks in with Brady.

Charli: So we are going to the Bahamas but we don't want you guys going with. You'll have to stay here.
Me: I'm fine with that. I'm really into going out rn.
Charli: Why.
Me: I'm whiter than white.
Brady: You burn too easy.
Me: I know. I get the worst burn. I can't tan until I get more light.
Charli: Ok. Tony's staying here too. He doesn't want you guys alone and we need an adult staying.
Me: What about Thomas.

Thomas walks in.

Thomas: I'm going with.
Me: Cool.

They walk out of the room. They don't shut the door either. To hell they go. I get up and I slam my door. That's what they get for not closing my door. I lay back down in bed and we continue watching the movie. Brady passes out so I stop the movie and I set my computer under my side table. I cuddle up close to Brady and I fell asleep.

Tony's POV

Everyone left at noon so I decided to go check up on Brady and Maya. I knocked on the door but there wasn't an answer. I opened the door and I saw Maya and Brady cuddling. I took a picture of them and put it on Instagram.⬇️ They are definitely dating. No matter what Ondreaz says they have to be.