Chapter fourteen

This is the second day Enzo is babysitting me and I know he is as bored as I am. All we do is watch tv. Sometimes we cook. I bake when he's working out or doing something on his laptop but most of the time we are watching tv. Right now we are having a Harry Potter marathon.

"If I eat another chocolate I would lose my abs"he randomly says biting into his chocolate bar.

"Is that your way of telling me that you got abs."I tease

"Yeah you wanna see"he says and sits up to show me.

"Maybe next time pretty boy"I say pushing him back.

We are sitting next to each other, both in our sweatsuit pants. I'm actually wearing Cameron's which is so big for me but folded the waistline repeatedly until it fit me. His are more comfortable.

"Stop calling me pretty boy"he sulks.

"That's what you are."I reply dryly.

"I'm handsome"he says like a five year old and shake my head.

"You're that too and will be more if you grew a beard"

"I can grow a beard"he argues.

I look at him, grab his jaw and turn his head side to side, pretending to analysis. Enzo is just stunning. He has thick hazelnut brown hair and long eye lashes that can make any girl jealous. His skin looks so smooth and naturally tanned as well as moistures. And one thing I learned about Enzo is that he always smells good.

He often goes to workout and comes to hug me with his sweat body just to annoy me. It's gross because he's all wet but he never smells bad. Never.

"Such a pretty boy"I murmur.

He slaps my hand of his face and sends me a glare. I chuckle.

Enzo is a beautiful man. He's a type of man that his beauty won't get lost even as he grows older. You can just tell. Whoever ends up with him would need to purchase a shotgun if she wants other girls to leave him alone. Not only is he so pretty but he is in a good shape. Tall, lean, not as muscular as the rest of the boys but he still has some.

That being said, I'm not attracted to him. Don't ask me why. He got the looks and personality. It's a win win. If I had a little brother, he would be like Enzo. Smart. Funny. Annoying. That's Enzo. If you look past his gorgeous face, you would see an amazing person. He is an amazing cook too.

He claims that it is because he's Italian. According to him no Italian can cook bad.

"You gonna answer my question?"he asks.

I give him a confused look.

"Why didn't you tell lex the truth?"

What? I didn't have to voice my confusion.

"Why didn't you tell him that you don't know your mother?"

My mouth drop open.

"You know?"

"Of course I know. They don't call me genius for no reason"

"No one calls you genius"

"They do!"

"Only to humour you"I argue back.

He pauses as if he is thinking"that could be true"he says.

"So why didn't you say anything to anyone about my past?"I ask my friend.

He sighs and doesn't speak for couple of minutes. I thought he wasn't going to say anything until he says,

"When I came back home after 6 years without my ma. I got lots of pity. I hated it. I hated that people knew my family business. Even a little bit and concluded their own conclusion making this worst. My dad is the best. My mum wasn't a bad mum. She fed us, never hit us and tried to be affectionate. She didn't cook or bake. She loves us the way she could but it was clear it wasn't like my dad. My dad wanted a big family. He was the only child and always wanted a sibling so he wanted his children to have many siblings so they never feel alone. My mum wanted a partner. She wanted to travel. She loved my dad so she had his kids. Even though she didn't want them."