"Hey, Myeon," Kyungsoo answered the ringing phone. He heard the other on the line sighing in relief.

"Soo, you got me so worried! I thought something happened to you!" Junmyeon complained. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and smiled as he drank his hot chocolate.

"I'm at home, Myeon. There's nothing to be worried about." Kyungsoo looked out the window and admire the rain in the cold night.

"Well, you didn't pick up your phone after I called you, what? 20 TIMES?!" Junmyeon huffed loudly.

"Sorry, hyung. I was making hot chocolate in the kitchen." Kyungsoo turned his head back to his hot chocolate.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, have you seen Yixing at all today?" Junmyeon asked.

"Hmm? I thought you would know, because you guys are together?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, he didn't answer my texts or calls today. I didn't see him either. I tried to look for him, but no one have seen him too." Junmyeon pouted over the call.

"Um. I didn't see him in class today. Maybe he's sick?" Kyungsoo suggested and Junmyeon frowned.

"Oh... I didn't go over to his house today. Whatever, I will go visit him tomorrow if he's still not at school. Soo!" Junmyeon said excitedly.

"Mhmm?" Kyungsoo drank another sip of his hot chocolate.

"Can I come over? I want to cuddle! Yixing is probably sick and I don't want to go to his house this late. So, please?" Junmyeon begged.

"Sure," Kyungsoo agreed and Junmyeon screamed in happiness. The other hung up and made their way to Kyungsoo.

"I'm here!" Junmyeon bursted into the house and made Kyungsoo grin.

"Well, that was quick," Kyungsoo said and stood up. He walked to the kitchen and poured some hot chocolate for Junmyeon. The other closed the door and went to the table where Kyungsoo have sat. "That's because I literally live, like, 5 houses away." Junmyeon rolled his eyes and grinned.

The black hair boy came back with two mugs of hot chocolate, one refilled and the other one filled for Junmyeon.

He placed the mug in front of Junmyeon and took his own seat in front of the other. "Hey, Soo? Where's Mrs. and Mr. Do?" Junmyeon took a small sip of his hot chocolate as he looked at Kyungsoo.

"Oh. They are on a business trip in Japan right now. They left yesterday and said that they will come back in two weeks," Kyungsoo shrugged and looked out the window.

"Wow. They didn't even tell me? I thought I was like their second son!" The brown haired boy fake cried and placed his hand on his forehead dramatically. Kyungsoo laughed.

"Whatever, you drama queen," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and stood up. He took their finished drinks to the kitchen to wash. Junmyeon left the table and went up stairs to Kyungsoo's room.

"Hey, Soo! I'm going to your room, okay? And I'm borrowing some of your clothes as pajamas!" Junmyeon yelled.

"Sure! I will take a few minutes anyway, so change!" Kyungsoo yelled back from downstairs.

"Okay! Then we will cuddle, right?" Junmyeon questioned.

"Yeah, sure!" Kyungsoo yelled again and continued washing the mugs.

A few minutes later, the mugs were finished and cleaned. Kyungsoo closed the lights downstairs and went upstairs to his room.

He opened the door and saw Junmyeon on the bed on his phone. "Oh, looks like you're changed." Kyungsoo walked in and closed the door behind him.