三

"Um, what class is next?" Jongin asked as they walked to their next class. Kyungsoo smiled and looked at him, "Next is History." Jongin felt like internally screaming when Kyungsoo looked up to him.

"Nice," Jongin looked away to avoid Kyungsoo seeing his red face. Kyungsoo thought it was nothing and shrugged it off.

They entered the history class and Yixing popped out of nowhere. "Hey, Kyungsoo. Hey, Jongin." He sat next to them and smirked. Jongin smiled politely and waved as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"You need to stop scaring people out of nowhere, Xing," Kyungsoo sighed and took out his materials.

The class went smoothly and the bell rung, making everyone hurriedly leave the room. Jongin followed Kyungsoo closely, scared that he will probably lose him in the hallway of students.

"Last class of the day, dance! Are you excited?" Kyungsoo grinned widely and Jongin jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yes! I'm very excited to go to dance!" Jongin did a little dance, which made Kyungsoo's heart warmed.

"I will take you to your next class. Oh, and Yixing is in that class with you. He loves dancing as well." Kyungsoo smiled and started to walk. Jongin followed him and relaxed a bit when he heard that Yixing was in his class. At least he knew someone in the class.

"Another friend of mine is in that class, but he isn't here today. He's name is Sehun. He's pretty chill and calm," Kyungsoo patted Jongin's shoulder and the taller only nodded in hope that Sehun will not dislike him.

They made their way to the dance room and Kyungsoo dropped off Jongin. Before he left, he said, "Don't worry too much. You got Yixing on your side. He is a good teacher, so you can take your time to learn and feel comfortable. But I think you will learn fast. Anyways, good luck!" With that, he left and Jongin took a deep breath before walking into the room.

In the room, there was about 12 people, all have different faces. Yixing was the only one who was familiar. He walked up to the familiar face and bowed.

"Whoa. Jongin, you don't have to bow every time you see me! We are buddies already!" Yixing stopped him from bowing and smiled, "Also, it seems like you are new to the dance and don't have a lot of information. I'll guide you, so you don't have to worry."

Jongin relaxed and smiled, "Thanks, Yixing." The other patted his back.

The two teachers was a bit late today, but they still smiled when they walked in. "Good afternoon, class! Ready to learn?" The red headed teacher was really hyped, which made the whole class hyped as well. A happy virus. The other teacher, who was a bit shorter, just smiled and waved.

"Ah! New student, huh?" The red headed teacher grinned at Jongin and he looked away awkwardly, but he still bowed in respect. "Well, come up here and introduce yourself, kiddo!"

Jongin did what he was told and introduced himself. "I'm Kim Jongin, a new senior in xxx High School. Nice to meet you all." He bowed one last time because his back was already hurting forming bowing so much today.

"Nice to meet you too, Jongin! I'm Mr. Jung and this is," Mr. Jung looked at the other teacher.

"I'm Mr. Park. I'm glad to meet you too," Mr. Park smiled and patted the taller male's head like he was his son.

The class started and they picked up from the last place they left off. Luckily, it wasn't hard for Jongin to catch up. It was easy, to be exact. For him. Yixing thought he needed help, but Jongin was a very quick learner and he learned almost the whole choreography in 10 minutes. Very impressive.