Chapter 10 - Your mate might be gay?

The first person who appeared was Felix. His eyes looked at them with worry and anxiousness, "Jessie, are you ok!?" He asked before he froze on the spot.

Caught off guard, the others ran into him.

"What's wro-?" Austin paused mid sentence as he too, froze at the scene in front of him.

The two girls stood very close to one another, so close that it looked almost as if they were about to kiss. To make it even worse, Amara's hand was placed on Jessie's cheek and even from this distance, you could tell that she was blushing.

Austin's eyes widened in disbelief. They never thought that they'd see their mates in such an ambiguous situation.

Jackson nudged at Austin, and without taking his eyes off the two girls asked, "Hey Austin? Have you ever considered that your mate might be..." He coughed, "Gay?"

Austin and Felix remained frozen, ignoring Jackson's words. Normally, he would retort but... could he? What if his mate might really be attracted to girls? What would he do then?

Jessie looked at the them with her mouth agape. Seeing them burst through the door at once surprised her, but the moment she saw the way that Austin and Felix stared at them, she knew that they had conceived some kind of misunderstanding.

She took a deep breath and quickly stepped away from Amara; her heart still beating fast in her chest. She didn't know why she felt as if she had been caught red handed having an affair but she unconsciously averted her eyes.

"U-um." She fanned herself with her hand to try and could down her burning cheeks. Wasn't she overreacting a little? Although she doesn't have many female friends, she did know that girls often did this, right? Plus, she didn't even swing that way so there was nothing to feel guilty about.

After trying to logically reason with herself, she was finally able to calm down. With this new insight, she faced the group of meant the door who were still frozen in their spots.

"What's going on?" She asked them.

Jackson raised his eyebrows before throwing the question back at her, "We could ask you the same thing," he said, his eyes darting between her and Amara.

"I was helping her change, like I was told too," she answered back.

She sighed and walked towards Felix who still stood frozen in his place. He immediately pulled her into a tight embrace. Jessie chuckled at his actions before wrapping her arms around him. She gently patted his head as he buried his face in her neck.

Felix took a quick glance at Amara and silently admitted that she was quite the beauty, but in his mind no one could compare to Jessie and became slightly wary of her.

Soon after, Austin also snapped out of his daze and walked closer to Amara and asked with a gently tone and tender eyes, "Are you ok?"

If a different women saw him now, they would have melted on the spot to have been shown a little concern and tenderness from him.

Hearing his voice, Amara moved her eyes away from Jessie and nodded her head before sneezing.

Her sneeze immediately reminded everybody that she was still wearing her wet clothes. Jessie, who had almost forgotten was she was going to do, quickly broke free from Felix's arms and ordered everybody to get out.

Just as Austin was about to leave he noticed Amara's unbuttoned shirt that revealed her beautiful collarbone. He silently gulped as dark thought filled his mind. He quickened his pace and quickly got out of there before his mind conjured up anything more indecent.