About Short Story Profile

This chapter gives an overview of everything related to the ShortStory profile, including how the profile works and what each book published on the profile stands for:

Profile Table of Contents:

🠮 Help Desk: You are currently here. The Help Desk carries all the necessary information related to WattpadShortStory Profile. 

🠮 Short Story Contests (THE SHORTYS): During the month of September, the ShortStory Profile and Poetry will host the Shorties. Be sure to watch out for the announcements and get challenged to explore sparks of inspiration that can be developed into a novel or ongoing story.

🠮 Gemstones ✮ Anthology: Welcome to Gemstones, where we will publish the notable stories from our writing contests. 

🠮 Short Story Studio: A place dedicated to all of the talented authors behind amazing and extraordinary short stories that we want to put in the spotlight! We'll be posting interviews of your favorite authors periodically! The next spotlight may even fall on you!

🠮 SnapShots : Activities, Facts, & Fun: In which we share random weekly activities, fun facts, question of the week, short challenges, and much more!

🠮 100 Words Countdown: Where we feature all the eminent drabbles from our writing contest and weekly activities! If you have written a drabble that meets our profile guidelines, send it to us via DM and we'll feature your drabbles here after careful scrutiny!

_ _ _ _ _

In addition to the above, there are separate anthology books for every genre to feature your one-shot stories and single standalone chapter. 

Head on to the next chapters to know more about the list of our available reading lists and anthology books!