Chapter Twelve

"Ready?" Lisa shouts when she has already packed up everything while waiting for the brunette.

"Yes!" The latter responds as she jogs down the stair with a bag of clothes since Lisa told her that they will stay there for tonight.

They both walk in silence as Lisa guides her to the path Jennie has never thought it exists since she arrived here. As she gets farther and farther, the naturally stunning sight comes into view. The bulky trees on each side with a small path for walking in the middle. Even if it is in stunned silence, it is not creepy because of the wind, and the sound of birds twittering is so calm and relaxing.

"Lisa, give the baggage to me. You look tired." Jennie says when she sees the latter sweating all over her face while holding the big baggage. Still, she refuses to have Jennie hold it.

"No, it's okay. We nearly arrive there." Lisa softly replies before continuing. A few moments later, a stunningly beautiful waterfall appears into view as the brunette opens her mouth slightly in shock, never thought that such a place can be found here. She drops a small bag that Lisa allowed her to carry under a big three before rushing to the water.

The sunlight dazzles her eyes a little since it's afternoon, but it isn't hot. Instead, it feels so fresh with cold winter wind blowing from between one tree to another. The sight of the brunette enjoying the place makes a satisfied smile plastered on the blonde's face. That's how she imagined it to be. The place where Jennie has told her she wants to be at least once in her life. A heaven without anything but nature. She glances at the tree that has a small hut on it, which can occupy a few people.

Yesterday, she came here to prepare that tree. When her parents gave her this place to her as a gift, it's not really the bungalow that she loves, but this calm and beautiful nature that she falls in love with, and the fact that it will be loved by another person, it causes Lisa to keep this place to herself even more.

Taking a baggage off her shoulder, she walks to where Jennie is. The latter just looks at the fantastic sight dreamingly. "Lisa, I can't believe you own this place and keep this place to yourself all the time." She says, still fixing her gaze to the water splashing to the lake.

"Nah, don't be dramatic, Jennie. You know you are the first one that I will reveal this place to you. It's just that I have no time to prepare it for you to enjoy it more." She reasons out.

"Prepare what? You don't have to prepare." Jennie argues back.

"I need time to prepare so that we can sleep here for the night. After all, I don't want to waste any time on something that is not what I really want it to be."

"You are still such a kid I know." Jennie laughs playfully.

Lisa blushes because she feels embarrassed whenever someone calls her 'kid'. "You know I am not a kid anymore. I am an adult. Look! I am even taller than you." She states arrogantly, looking at the brunette's head.

"That's not funny, Lisa. You know I hate it when someone talks about my height." The brunette pouts lightly as Lisa giggles at her cuteness. "Jennie, don't be sad about yourself. Let me tell you. I love people who are shorter than me." The blonde blurts out as she shuts her mouth up later.

They are silent for a moment before Jennie smiles with satisfaction. "I know, and I am your favorite one."

This time, Lisa blushes again. Her cheeks redden before she points her index finger to the hut on the tree. "Look at that. I have prepared that. We will sleep there tonight. We can watch the stars at night as well." Jennie beams at what Lisa is talking about.

"I'd love to. Thank you, Lisa." She says before hugging Lisa tightly as if she is afraid that the latter would disappear anytime soon. Lisa sighs in contentment before embracing her back, patting the brunette's head as if she were a small kitten who needs to be taken care of.

"Now, let's eat. We haven't eaten anything since this morning." She says, pulling back before motioning Jennie to follow her.

After eating, they sit under the tree on a blue blanket.

"I am sure this place would cost an arm and a leg," Jennie says with her arm on the blonde's torso, and her face snuggles against the latter's neck.

"I don't know. When my parents gave it to me, I didn't really pay attention to the price, but the beauty of it. It's the last gift they had for me. Do you love it? Or, want it?" Lisa asks.

"Of course, I love it. Someone who doesn't is blind, you know."

"I asked you if you want it."

"No! I am already happy that it's yours because I could hang out with you whenever I want." Jennie states.

"What if you want to have a picnic with your family? You can't just come here with me all the time." Her fingers play with the brunette's silky hair.

"You know my mom and dad will be happy if you come along with us too because it's your place." Jennie smiles, thinking about how much her mom adores Lisa.

"By family, I didn't mean your parents. I meant your family. Like your own family."

Jennie raises her brows up in confusion until a realization comes into her mind. "You don't have to mention about that all the time, do you?"

"It's the truth. After all, I just want you to be-"

Jennie cuts Lisa off by crashing her lips on the latter's. Lisa widens her eyes in pure shock. Of course, they have kissed before, but not on the lips.

They close their eyes for a while, enjoying each other's warmth.