XII

Harry woke up that Thursday morning feeling amazing, but also a little disappointed that they only had little over a week left here.

Harry wriggled a little in Louis' arms, and a little smile formed on Louis' lips. Yesterday, Wednesday, had been a pretty good day. After Ed left at midday, Louis became a lot happier, and they spent the afternoon swimming and chilling on the beach.

"Morning Haz," Louis whispered.

"Morning," Harry giggled. "You're so warm."

"You mean I'm hot," Louis smirked.

"You fucking wish," Harry whispered.

Harry moved his face closer to Louis'. He was getting closer and closer, and Harry grabbed the side of Louis' face. They were getting closer and closer; Harry could feel Louis' breath on his own lips.
And just when Harry was positive it was going to happen, he was interrupted.

"Oi!!" Niall yelled outside their tent. "You two, come outside!"

Harry's eyes flicked to Louis' nervously, and he gave a Harry a small smile. "What?!" Louis yelled.

"Just come out here!"

Harry and Louis emerged from their tent, both in underwear. The looked at Niall and raised their eyebrows. "And?" Harry asked, a little annoyed that Niall had ruined his potential first kiss.

All of a sudden, Zayn came scooting around the tent, a bucket in his arms, filled with water.

"No...." Harry said in a low voice and then flinched as the ice-cold water was thrown over him and Louis.

"What the fuck?!" Louis screamed, and the other three boys erupted into laughter.

Harry brushed a wet strand of hair out of his face and gave Niall the middle finger. He examined his now wet body. "What the actual fuck you guys?" Harry laughed, finding the situation a little bit funny.

"We though it was a good way to wake you up!" Niall laughed.

"We were already awake," Louis murmured and Harry smirked.

"Sure you were," Niall laughed.

Harry shook his head like a dog, spraying water all over the other four boys.

"Harry!" Louis screamed.

"What?" Harry laughed. "You were already wet Lou!"

"Still," Louis mumbled, adjusting his soaking wet underwear. "I'm getting changed."

Harry stared at Louis fondly as he disappeared into the tent.
________________

"I swear to fucking god, if we get lost again..." Louis mumbled and the other boys laughed.

It was around 1pm, and the boys had decided to go for another walk in the forest. Harry and Louis has decided to stay with the other boys this time though, just in case they got lost again.

"We're not gonna get lost!" Niall laughed. "You're with me, and I have an amazing sense of direction!"

"Don't fucking talk yourself up, will you?" Louis muttered under his breath and Harry laughed.

"Hey, I heard that!" Niall said. "Plus, you would've got all bitchy if we left you behind, so suck it up princess!"

"I'm not a princess!" Louis exclaimed. "That's Harry."

Louis pinched Harry's cheeks, causing him to giggle. "Harry's a little pwincess," he cooed.

Harry blushed and swatted Louis' hands away. "Lou, don't. You're embarrassing."