Part 22

Aiyana

I'm not sure how long Henry is holding me before I remember there was a reason I was in such a rush to get back here.

"Wait, where's Damien?"

I look around frantically, surprised to see all the Elders and several people I don't know standing around us.

Henry pets my hair gently, "We don't know. He escaped while I was trying to help you. We will find him though. All that matters is that you are safe."

He kisses my forehead, lifting me out of the water. I wrap my arms around his neck as he walks out of the cavern and back towards the complex to have a doctor look at me.

Henry lays me down on the bed as a different pack doctor walks in. "Hello Miss Miller, my name is Dr. Holmes but you can call me Derrick. I'm the pack doctor for Dakota's, I'm sorry, I mean Henry's former pack. Is it alright if I take a look at you and take some blood for a few tests? Henry was able to give just a small picture of what your life is like here so I want to make sure they haven't been neglecting your health."

I nod, "As long as Henry can stay."

His smile is very reassuring, "Of course."

Derrick starts going through various tests, checking my blood pressure and heart rate. I'm surprised when he starts doing a breast exam and apparently Henry is too since he starts growling.

"Henry, it's okay. This is a standard exam for women, I'm just making sure there isn't any hard tissue that would cause concern." Derrick holds up his hands, waiting for Henry to stop growling before continuing the exam.

My heart starts to pound as he starts palpating my belly, my anxiety that something happened to our baby peaking.

"Alright, tell me if anything I do hurts."

I nod as he continues, seeming satisfied when nothing hurts. "Okay, let's get some blood taken to run some tests. Unfortunately you're not far enough along for us to do an ultrasound but the blood work should at the very least point us in the right direction."

He gets set up to do the blood draw, my hand gripping Henry's. I won't be able to relax until I hear our baby's heartbeat and know for sure that he survived.

While Derrick is running the tests he said that we would have enough time to take a shower and get changed into some clean clothes so Henry carries me up to my room in the pack house.

It isn't until he undresses me in the bathroom that I even realize he's covered in blood. "How much of that is your own?"

Henry looks down at himself before sighing, "Not nearly as much as I would hope. Some of the wolves fighting today were barely men. If it had been up to us, the only people to die would be the guards that we know are guilty of atrocities. Some of them had no business being on that field."

I can see the sadness in his eyes so I cradle his face, "You did what you had to do. Damien has never actually cared for this pack. He's killed just as many as he's recruited. You're a good man Henry, and you will make an amazing Alpha to this pack."

He looks into my eyes as I talk and it's hard not to get lost in them. He kisses me deeply, our bodies pressed up against each other. I need him now more than ever and I think he can feel it too.

He turns the shower on before pulling me under the spray of hot water, using my body wash to slowly clean and caress my body. I do the same to him, washing the blood from his skin. I leave kisses across his chest as my hands travel lower on his body.

My hand caresses his length, slowly bringing it to attention. I pull him into a passionate kiss, pouring all of my feelings into the kiss.

His hands reach down and massage my breasts, making me moan softly. One of his hands travels down my belly, settling at the apex of my thighs.

His lips move to my neck, nibbling on his mark. I whimper with need, his hand teasing my lips. "Please Henry..."

He quickly sinks a finger inside me, making me gasp. "I can't tell you how good it feels to have you moaning my name, my real name."

After a few minutes, he adds another finger to his movements, his fingertips massaging my walls expertly. My moans are drowned out by the sound of the shower. "Oh my god, Henry, right... right there. Oh my god."

Henry moves his fingers faster, his thumb rubbing quick circles around my clit. He pushes me against the wall, kissing me deeply as I finally fall over that edge into my orgasm.

He doesn't give me long to recover before he is lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly pushes his length inside me, the feeling of fullness radiating through my body.

"I know I should be gentle with you but I'm not sure I can be."

I nod, "It's okay Henry. I need it too."

He looks into my eyes for a few seconds before kissing me deeply. His thrusts start out slow but soon my nails are digging into his skin as he slams into me.

"Fuck, Aiyana, you're perfect. Absolutely perfect. Goddess I love you." He thrusts harder, making my back arch off the wall behind me.

"I... fuck, don't stop... I love you too." I know I'm only a few thrusts away from the biggest orgasm of my life.

My muscles start to spasm around his cock, causing him to cry out. "Holy shit! Fuck baby, that's right, cum for me. Let go."

I cry out in ultimate pleasure, "Oh Goddess, I feel like I'm gonna pee!"

"Oh fuck... it's not pee baby, just let go!"

I do as he says, clear liquid squirting out of me as I scream his name. He pulls out just to rub my clit, making it last longer. When I feel like I can't take any more, he slams into me again.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

Henry pulls out of me briefly to turn me around, pushing into me from behind. It feels so much deeper and tighter in this position.

He holds me close as his cock pummels into me, his one hand gripping my hip as his other hand massages my breast. "Fuck baby, you feel so good. I'm not going to last much longer."

The hand that was massaging my breast moves down to my clit, rubbing quick circles as his thrusts get harder. "Cum for me baby. I want us to cum together."

With how sensitive I already am, it doesn't take much to push me over that edge once more.

I scream his name as I cum, my muscles milking his cock for all it's worth. I feel his cock swell within me as he shouts out his own orgasm. He fills me with his seed, his thrusts slowing and becoming more erratic.

He kisses the mark on my neck one more time before slowly pulling out of me. He continues to hold me close, whispering into my ear sweet nothings about how much he loves me.

I hope this happiness never ends.