55.

E R I C

"Ashton's precious!"

"The most desirable boss loses his heart to his PA!"

"Is office romance the new cliché??"

"Girlfriend!? The playboy Ashton ready to settle?"

"Eric and Erica....Leaning on the car.....kissinggggg!", David chuckled reading the front page of the newspaper next day, "I bloody love them!"

I rolled my eyes sipping my coffee. I needed it alot today because I couldn't sleep at night.

Erica has been giving me complete silence treatment since yesterday. And David was no help. He says I deserve that...
While Venus says I need to sort my feelings soon...

"Now everyone would know she's mine. How can she fucking think I am ashamed of her? And now when I did what she wanted she is not talking to me.", I said exasperated.

Venus sighed, "Eric you are as much as a fool as this one here.", She pointed to David, "Erica would have been happier if you announced her your girlfriend in front of that Julia bitch. Believe me! A girl expects just that....her man to announce her claim on him, when he comes across his past bitches, the same way he stakes his claim when the girl smiles at anyone male!"

"Now what!? She isn't talking to me....and I am feeling like a shit! Now when she will see her pictures sticking all around, she will be angrier!", I sighed.

"Give her some time and space Eric. You are very overwhelming! And she will eventually come around.", I nodded at David's advice.

I picked up her breakfast and walked to our room.
When I went in I saw her getting ready in her office attire.

I kept the breakfast on the table and hugged her from behind, "Your breakfast is here! We won't leave before you eat..."

As expected, she stayed silent but went to the table and uncovered the breakfast.
I sat opposite to her while she ate, watching her. I tried to bother her with my stare but she can be a hard nut to crack when she wants.

Sighing and already getting enough of this, I stood up and went to sit beside her. She was going through the schedule when I snatched her MacBook, "Talk to me please!"

Unbothered she finished her food, and was about to stand up, when I pulled her back, circling my hand around her waist.

"Erica please! Just talk to me! Complain or yell at me, just don't treat me like this...", I begged and I could already feel her resolve crumpling in my hold.

I didn't want to be selfish, "Erica...take your time..but believe me, if you want me to change my certain ways, I will. If you want to demand something from me, I will give you. Just know it....that when I address you as my 'precious', I mean it in every sense!"

She looked up and our eyes met.

I leaned in and kissed on her forehead, "Come down....we have to go to the engagement venue."

With that, I left the room and came down where David and Venus were already ready.
"We will take security with us.... because I gave them a little bit yesterday, and now they would pounce on us like hungry wolves for more."

She came down few minutes later and we left.

We took three cars, for we had security also.
Stephan and Henry sat in the same car as us.

She was sitting while busy in her book.

Yesterday, not even an hour later after the little stunt we pulled, the video of our kissing was the trending topic. I started recieving hundreds of calls, and so did she. The horror I saw on her face was enough for me to take her phone away and keep it with me.