4

"Do you hate me because I broke your hand before?" Kusuo asked as they both walked home after eating the ramen

"Not much. Although that was the reason I've struggled to learn chopstick. No not really" Kusuna answered "Your power was sorta new to you then"

"When I accidentally cut you hair shorter?"

"I was planning to have it cut anyway"

"...When I burnt your toys?" Kusuo asked "Or when I let your ice cream melt?"

"I'm still waiting for that ice cream replacement but that wasn't really big" Kusuna said

"Laser destroyed your money? Bend all the hairpins you had to an amusing toy for me? Cheated of 1st grade and made my grade 1000 and yours -1000 when I braged I could do mind control?"

"Well..."

"Accidentally broke your favorite tpy? Push you off the bed when we were still sharing?" Kusuo asked "Teleported to a cave when you're not familiar to teleporting yet and left you because I was angry you ate my coffee jelly? Was it-"

"Yes. I am angry about all those and I try to be understanding because it's not like I mastered all my powers in one go. Although some of what you dod were intentional" Kusuna said

"Then you hate me for it?" Kusuo asked "Or is there still more?"

".....This is just childish but.... our parents kinda paid more attention to you more" Kusuna said "...That was what I hate most.."

".....what?"

(Time skip)

"What do you mean?" Kusuo asked after they just informed their parents that their home. Kusuo went to Kusuna's room and sat on her window sill as she sat on the bed

"It's simple really. No need for any flashback or any more chapters" Kusuna said

".......huh?"

"Kusuo. Ever since we were a month old. You were paid attention the most you know. When you first spoke telepathically our parents were very happy" Kusuna said "You got more attention because you were a bit out of control and is always the one that have powers first. While I'm a late bloomer"

"This is all because they paid attention to me more?" Kusuo asked "I didn't like it that much you know"

"I'm their daughter too you know. I'm a child of this family too. But all they did was gush over you while I sit there and watch. Whenever I did something you've done they would just say that it's a twin thing..." Kusuna said "I became jealous. So I showed that I can do some of your powers too. It got Kusuke interested a bit so he noticed me and loved me. So I clung to him"

".....So that's why you like him" Kusuo said

"....but even after following him to England he was still all about you Kusuo. He only needed me to clean, do the groceries, and run errands for him. He didn't give my powers a run" Kusuna said "All they care about is you. It's always Kusuo this and Kusuo that..."

"...."

"This isn't really much of your fault...I know that you don't know this about them but you didn't do pretty good yourself... you stated half of what you did earlier"

".....I'm sorry..." Kusuo said. He didn't like it but his family paid more attention to him than to Kusuna and he knows it.

She was mostly a normal girl because she used her power less than him when they were kids or maybe that's because she was weaker. Sometimes Kusuo would try out his powers on her stuff or her which ended up bad most of the time and he usually brushes it off and doesn't even apologizes

Kusuna chuckled "Even after coming here after a few years... they were still all Kusuo. Your name would never dissapear in this house... I just want to try the normal highchool... I'll move out after"

"What?! Why?!" Kusuo asked

"Kusuo I wasted 12 years of my life trying to get attention and love from our parents, then 4 years with Kusuke ...I want to live my life now." Kusuna sighed and stood up and faced Kusuo "Let me be. You always do anyway"

".....I'm sorry Kusuna"

"You can go back to your room. I'm sorry too. I just wanted to get it out. It's not like I'll actively hate you"

(Time skip)

"Mama. Why doesn't Kusuna have a nickname?" Kusuo asked after Kusuna left early

"Hm... well I suppose because you got Ku-chan first. I guess I could always call her Ku-san but it didn't sit right so I just called her by her name" Mama said

"Kusuna sound better though" Papa said

"I see"

(At school)

"Saiki. Class is about to start hurry" Kaidou said

"Where's Kusuna?" Kusuo asked

"Bathroom" Kuboyasu answered

"Class. We have a new transfer student"