Bloodlust Night

"You call yourself a villain!" Shigaraki kicked the fallen Deku in the gut, hard. "What the fuck was the broker thinking?" He was scratching his neck, rigorously. "I can't stand you." He bent down, ready to disintegrate Midoriya.

"Calm down Shigaraki."

Deku glanced up from the floorboard. "Bartender-san..."

"What? This kid doesn't deserve to share the same space with me. He's contaminated with that hero society ideology." Shigaraki didn't back down until a voice came from the TV monitor.

"Please stop Tomaru, as a favor to me."

Izuku's eyes intensified with dread. '...No... It's him!'

Dabi took interest in the voice giving orders, raising an eyebrow, and narrowing his eyes.

"But-," He was about to childishly throw a tantrum. "But why! This kid is despicable!" Scratching his neck, it was growing red with scratches, almost bleeding.

"Kurogiri, please escort young Izuku, back home." The voice from the monitor asked a trusted member.

"Yes, right away." He activated his quirk.

Dabi kept his eyes on the monitor. 'So he's really the one in charge.' Dabi always took note of valuable information when he could.

The warp gate activated around Deku, Dabi, and Toga and they vanished from the bar. The last vision in Midoriya's eyes was a glance at the monitor. "...You."

Shigaraki glared at Kurogiri. "You have some kind of connection with that kid or something?"

Kurogiri decided to polish a mug. "I used to serve him orange juice."

Dabi yawned as they appeared in their living room. He dropped on the old ragged couch, to take a nap. He kicked his feet up on the armrest. He had his hands behind head and closed his eyes.

The apartment was small with only one room. It was actually a rundown abandoned building. They were able to get the power running in one of the apartment rooms and settled in there. There were some homeless people who lived in the empty spaces as well. Izuku, Dabi, and Toga left them alone, and protected them, in return, they never revealed the villains who lived amongst them.

Toga helped Izuku up. Her eyes were not carrying the normal lust of death. She was solemn.

Dabi opened one eye and glanced at them. "Has he healed yet?" Noticing the different attitude she was presenting.

She nodded but didn't say more. She trudged out of the room with Deku.

Dabi could care less, and turned on the TV with a remote and flipped through the channels. "I wonder if they said anything about the attack we did?"

Toga led them to an abandoned room. No furniture, no carpet, a single broken window with glass shards on the edges, carrying the night air in.

She laid Deku against the cold concrete wall. He was sitting up with a weak slumped vibe. "Th... Thank... You... Toga..." His breathing was strained, struggling his words out. He opened his eyes to try and smile at her.

A knife.

"Toga wai-" He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out, he was too weak to scream.