-08-

"Zed for Prez!!"
"Vote Zed for President."
"You want a president with BRAAAINS!"

Two days later, Eliza and I went around spreading the word of the election and convincing people to vote for Zed.

My outfit had 'Zed for Prez' embossed in the back, and my high top vans had the same thing but in zombie tongue.

I had an A+ in that subject. Can't blame me, I'm friends with cool ass zombies!

"Hey Lissy, Eliza." Zed walked up to us with flyers in his hand then noticed my outfit. "Loving the look." He said and I grinned.

"Why vote when you can promote?" I held my hand up for a high five which he returned with a laugh. "You two continue distributing those out here, I'll go inside and spread the word." I said before waving at them.

"Bye!" Zed yelled causing me to grin. I opened the doors of Seabrook High and noticed the variety of cheerleaders and zombies spread out in the hallways.

"Hey! Vote Zed for president!" I said walking by the zombie group. "Yessir." One of them said and I smiled.

"Vote Zed for President." I stood in front of the cheerleaders now. I recognized one of them from the cheer squad. "Eww no. They're disgusting." She shrieked.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just saying. If you vote for him, you get cool outfits. You'll be the talk of the school." I mentioned with a smile.

In that moment, a bunch of zombies and cheerleaders walked past us. "You're rocking that outfit Alicia!" A guy winked and I smirked at the faces of the cheerleaders.

"Fine. We'll vote for Zed." She gave in and I cheered. "Great choice." I handed them some flyers then walked away.

I continued to promote Zed until I bumped into someone and I lost my footing. They caught me before I fell however and I looked up to see Wyatt.

I grinned.

"Oh hey." I said and he chuckled as he pulled me back on my feet. "So this fell off the other day and I thought I'd return it." He took out my hairpin and I gasped.

"Oh my gosh, thank you!!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug despite the fact that he was taller than me.

That hairpin was the first thing that Zed had given me on my first day and I promised him I wouldn't lose it.

"You're welcome." He replied returning the hug, pulling me a bit closer to him.

We pulled away and I blushed looking at the other werewolves who had appeared out of nowhere. "OkaythanksIgottagobye!" I rushed before walking away.

That feeling...It was back.

I kind of liked it but I also wanted to know why it's there.

----------------
I was at the library with Addison and Bree but I was looking for a copy of my favorite book 'The Outsiders' by S.E. Hinton. I couldn't find it but I did find someone trying to hide behind a book. I smiled and walked over.

"Last time I checked, no one reads books upside down Wyatt. Not even werewolves." I giggled placing the book he was reading properly.

He just smiled at me, showing off his fangs while I shook my head walking back to my table. He's cute.

"That dog just ate my homework." Bree said as Wynter ripped up a piece and popped it into her mouth.

What an irony...At least she can really tell people a dog ate her homework..

I held in my laugh but I was shoved into a chair by a werewolf. "Lies!!!" Willa shouted slamming some books on the table to get our attention. "These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook but they struck first and stole our moonstone."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that." Addy said softly but she glared at her. "There's a lot you don't know." She spat before carrying the books and walking away.

"I do know that the alarm is going to go off if you don't check out those books." Addison said again as a matter of fact.

Oh she checked out..HER own way.

Willa threw her necklace at the alarm, jamming the security system while we stared at her retreating figure.

"Our necklaces have a way with technology." Wyatt leaned in beside me with a smirk before signalling to the other wolves and they walked away.

I glanced at my friends anxiously while trying to ignore the my heated cheeks. These wolves are something else.

»»----- ➴ -----««

Walking out of the library, I made my way to Zombietown. It wasn't easy getting over the barrier but one thing that made it better was seeing Zed get tackled by Wynter.

"Damn, that look like it hurt a lot." I smirked squatting next to my best friend.

"You snuck in." He grinned and I knew he was referring to the curfew that had been placed.

"What's up?" He asked once she helped him to his feet. "Nothing much. Just wanted to say hi." I stated with a shrug.

He 'awed' placing a hand on his chest. "Plus I got to see you get pummeled so that was good." I smirked while he rolled his eyes. "You're welcome" Wynter yelled excitedly from behind me and I laughed.

Turning around, I noticed Wyatt staring at me. I blushed and waved causing him to wave back with a wink. "You like him don't you?" Zed whispered in my ear and I shrieked.

"Shut up zombie!" I squealed causing him to laugh. "Imma tell him." He teased.

"Then I'll kill you."
"But I'm already dead."
"Then I'll make you dead dead." I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"I need a new best friend." I mumbled then he gasped dramatically. "You can't replace me. I am irreplaceable!" He said and I giggled. "Okay zombae." He laughed at the nickname.

"Well I gotta go before it's patrol time." I said giving him a hug. "Okay. See you tomorrow. And don't get caught." He replied hugging me back. "I won't." We pulled back and I began to walk away.

Suddenly, I was pulled back. I turned my head to see Wyatt still holding my hand.

I could see him smirking at my blushing face.

"Don't make me wipe that smirk off your face wolfie." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

He stared at me and I got lost in his beautiful brown eyes once more. He took my hand and butterflies made their way to my stomach.

"Meet me tonight by the gate of the forbidden forest. I need to tell you something." He said and I nodded as if he hypnotized me. "Great. See you later angel." He smirked tucking a little piece of hair behind my ear.
[A/n: Insert Debby Ryan gif]

He was about to leave but I pulled him back.

"Wait, give me a boost. I need to get over the barrier." I said and he smiled with a nod.

He placed his hands on top of each other and I placed my foot in them before he launched me on to the other end.

"Thanks." I whispered knowing he could hear me. Once he waved back, I turned on my heels and walked home.

'Now what am I going to be doing for three hours?' I contemplated.