More Information about the Series

**Edited to make information easier to find.***
What is this?
Based on the comments I've been reading, I thought I should add a bit more information about the series to address common questions you've all posted.

Will there be more Clay and Gabby?
Yes.  The Judgement of the Six series is about six uniquely gifted women and their collective purpose.  Though, each book is told from a different woman's (girl's) point of view you'll see and hear from each couple again.

By the last book of the series, each woman's fate will be answered, such as relationship questions about all the couples (do they finish the Claiming process, is there a HEA, do they marry, are there kids, etc.), each woman's purpose, the history of the werewolves, etc.  I hope.

Additionally, due to high demand, I've written Clay's Hope, a companion book, from Clay's point of view.

Why are there only a few chapters for the rest of the books?
Hope(less) is available here and at all retailer sites in its entirety for free.  I added it, not to get the reader hooked on the series, but for feedback on the writing and so people can see if I'm a decent enough storyteller to want to read in the future.   If you feel my writing warrants a following, the full versions of the rest of the books in the series are available via the retailers noted in my profile description.

Where can I find the rest of your books?
Check out my profile for the online ebook retailers that carry my books.

Why do you charge for the rest of your books?
I'm a full-time author.  It's a job like any other.  Though some people might be willing to put in a forty hour + work week for free, sadly I am not among that group.  I like food, clothing, and shelter...you know, the basics. 

If you want to read more of what I write, but don't feel my writing is worth the expense, don't worry, there's a way to read more for free. 

First, as a thank you to all you awesome Wattpad readers and commenters who've spent your time reading Hope(less), I've also included Moved, another werewolf story, to my Wattpad publications (free).  It's a stand alone story, if you want to give it a try.

Second, I've made all my titles available to public libraries for free via Overdrive and PageFoundry.  If you'd like to read my titles for free go to your local library and ask them to add my titles to their ebook reading catalog.

I loved your book(s)!  How can I help support you?
Tell others about the books.  Word of mouth is the best form of praise and appreciation.  If you have time, please consider leaving a review for Hope(less) on any of the retailer sites you favor.  I would very much appriciate it!

What is the reading order for the series?
Hope(less)
(Mis)fortune
(Un)wise
(Un)bidden
(Dis)content

If you still have questions, please comment and I'll try to provide a timely answer.  Thanks!