20.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Keontae shut up." I popped his lip as he continued talking about things I didn't care about. It was currently two o'clock in the morning and I wanted to sleep.

"Girl don't pop my lip." He mumbled rubbing my ears. "Kinda wanna play the game."

"Ain't no game here go to sleep."

"I.Don't.Want.To"He kissed me in between his words feeling on me.

😯

"Keontae." I eyed him as he started kissing my neck. "We about to do this" I asked trying not to give in.

"Mmm." He mumbled too busy removing the cover from my body revealing my underwear and bra.

"ok." I moaned slightly as he started licking down my stomach going farther.

He pulled my underwear off looking in my eyed for permission. I nodded biting my lip as he started rubbing me, "push start my ass." He mumbled sucking on my clit inserting his fingers.

And that's on my grandma macaroni.

He stared at me as I lifted my body as it started shaking, "I'm cumming." I whimpered softly closing my eyes.

"Gone head mamas."

Feeling a relief flow from out my body I opened my eyes seeing him licking every drop. Taking his finger I licked them looking him in eyes which led to me looking at me shocked. "Man what." He smirked as I slipped my bra off and he took off his boxers.

We about to have some seks. ☺️

He put the condom on making me get nervous. The curve, thickness, and length. "You good?" He asked me once again rubbing against my entrance.

"Yeah."

My mouth dropped as he slowly entered me holding my hands as I laid in my back. "This shit wet as fuck." He moaned leaning down more.

lol he moaning, I love it here

"Fuck." I looked at him as he started going faster. "Keontae." I barely got out as my eyes rolled the back of my head.

"Damn bae." He looked at my cream on the condom. He kept going until I felt the condom fill.

"Let me ride."

He got on the bed taking the condom off looking at me, "Ain't no more."

Sitting on his dick he looked me crazy as I stood on my toes bouncing making faces as he grabbed my tittys.

I'm tripping.

"On god" he mumbled some words to himself as I felt his dick twitch inside me.

I moaned loudly waiting a few more seconds getting off pointing his dick on my stomach.

Feeling tired I barely could sit, "Girl I know yo' freak ass ain't tired."

Waking up instantly as he picked me up taking me in the bathroom.

I love it here.

(Don't ask cause that's the best I can do

(Don't ask cause that's the best I can do.)

【________】

Walking in Jamie's house with my sunglasses on I could barely walk but she wanted me to do her makeup before her photoshoot tonight.

"Girl." Kia laughed at me as I sat my kit down leaning on the couch about to cry.

"Bitch what the hell." Jamie took my sunglasses off.
"World war three sis?" She asked me.

"Yes, tanks, missiles, guns, all of fucking that. He done- let's get started." I smiled at her sitting her down in the chair.

"I just want something light."

Cleaning my hands first I picked my primer rubbing it on her face.

"Sis you ain't been out in a few months come with us this weekend." Kia looked at me.

"Focusing on myself more," I told them truthfully.

All these years I wanted to better myself, therapy, blaming everybody but myself. Every time I tried to move from the past I brought the past with me.

That was definitely about to change.

𝘒𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘦

"Man, what the fuck?" I mumbled listening to June.

"Nigga you need to stop messing with her I bet she gone fuck one of us and get pregnant just like her cousin." He laughed.

"Bruh why do you keep comparing her. Do you want her? Be real cause that shit annoying."

"Can y'all just fight?" Trell looked at us.

"Man this nigga done changed for a bitch."

Must be smoking crack.

" Calm down my cousin don't got shit to do with y'all lil beef."

Starring at him I laughed to myself. "Bruh I'm not entertaining you." Packing my shit tonight nigga might try and get me killed.

"We gone ignore the fact I got a baby on the way," Joesy spoke up looking depressed. "I really wanna kill that bitch but at the same time I want kids."

"I say kill the bitch." Trell raised his hand.

"Why y'all don't like her so much if she y'all cousin?" Joesy asked.

"Let me say this shit cause this bitch." Trell sat up. "She used to do all types of stupid shit we let that shit slide cause we nice as fuck. Her and Nafsa were out one night and I don't what happened but Gabby start fighting with her and yelled out some shit random people not supposed to know. And till this day I will never like that broke bitch."

"Why she was so cool with her when she got out?" I asked curiously. My girl too nice would've stomped that bitch head in.

"Nafsa give people too many chances."