Special Chapter: Princess Reign

Reign POV

"Ew. So you think you're the princess from the Beauty and the Beast? No way, you're delusional. She knows how to read and you don't." my older sister said.

Immediately, I glared at her. I frowned my eyebrows and bit my lips, so she would know that I'm really, really angry!

"I know how to read! What you are talking about!" I hissed at her.

My older sister only laughed like she's crazy and pinched my cheeks.

Ouch! How dare she! I don't want her hands touching me!

"Well, I knew how to read when I was 3 years old. Neo already knew how to read at 4 years old, too. But you? You only learned now, and you're already turning 7 years old soon!" she said arrogantly.

That's it! I cannot stand her attitude anymore!

Quickly, I threw the tiara that was placed on my head. Because Mama dressed me up today as Belle, my favourite Disney princess, I told myself that I was going to be like her today. I was going to be graceful and princess-like.

But then... my sister ruined all of it!

Why is she here anyway? I was watching my favourite princess movie in the living room, with my yellow princess gown and tiara.

Then suddenly, she came here and annoyed me... like she always does.

I took a deep breath as I turned to my older sister, whose eyes are fixed on the screen, while eating the popcorn that Mama prepared for me.

I glared at her once again before finally catching her by surprise.

I took the popcorn bucket and threw it to her face. Then, I grabbed her hair - pulling and messing it up at the same time.

"Ouch! Damn you, whiny brat!" my older sister shouted.

Since she was too shocked at what I did, she did not react quickly. I just kept on pulling her hair so she'd be hurt. Then, afterwards, I used all my skills so I can run away from the living room.

"Reign! Whiny brat!!!"

I could hear her screams and loud footsteps, but I don't care.

I think there is no one else in this world who can be as annoying as my older sister, Tarah. Actually, I'm supposed to call her 'Sister Tarah' but I don't. She doesn't deserve to be called that because she's such a bully!

She thinks she's so smart and knows everything! She also always bother and tease me all the time!

I really, really get annoyed by my sister!

***

One day, there was a party held for Uncle Kyle.

Uncle Kyle is just one of the uncles I had. He was the dad of one of my best friends, Gab.

But now... I get confused because Uncle Kyle is being called as 'President Kyle Diaz' by other people. Isn't that what they used to called my Papa as well, 'President Lennox Zevallos'?

I don't know but it seems like Uncle Kyle took Papa's job. But for me, I won't call him 'President Kyle Diaz'. He's just 'Uncle Kyle' to me.

At the party, Gab and I played hide-and-seek with our other friends.

I was good in this game, so I did my best to find a hiding spot!

In a narrow pathway, there was a small garden in there. It was not easily shown because there were huge bushes hiding it, but I found it.