~Chapter Thirty Five~

IT'S CHRISTMAS GUUUYYSS!!! YYYAAAAAAAAYYY!! I LOOOVE CHRISTMAS! WHO ELSE LOVES CHRISTMAS?? Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS!! AND GOT AMAZING GIFTS!! I SURE DID!! Guess what I got! I got this really cute long carigan sweater, and this white, grey, and black,sweater (ITS SO CUTE! I LURVE IT!) and I got a...wait for it...wait for it...A DRESS!!! Now, I'm not really a dress person, it will take you FOREVER to convience me to wear a dress when I don't absolutely have to, and I still probably won't wear it. But...this dress is maroon red, with a really cool pattern, amazing fabric, perfect length, and a glove like fit...I LOVE IT!! Damn my parents have good taste! LoL! What did you guys get?

Guess what guys! I lost my voice! On Christmas! JUST PERFET RIGHT?! My throat has been hurting for a while and now it hurts so much that I can barely swallow my spit or talk. Speaking about talkng, when I talk, my voice is barely above a whisper. WWWHHHYYYYYY!! WHY, GOD, WHHHYYYY! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU!

Oh, a big thank you to crazy_beats777 for the new cover!!! What do you guys think? Honest opinions! By the way on the side will be the Christmas songs that I listened to while witing this! ENJOY! ----->

Finally, here is my Christmas gift to you guys!!! Thank you for being such amazing readers and fans! I honestly can not thank you guys enough. You guys are the only reason this book has gotten this far so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 😘

Merry Christmas guys!!

EnJoY!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Thirty Five~

Both the Anderson's snap their head towards me and make eye contact before gasping and jumping out of their seats, watching me with horror. I can scare a pair of vampires by just appearing in front of them! SCOOOOORRREEE! That is epically awesometastically AMAZBALLS! SPAGETTI AMAZBALLS! CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT! The random audience in my head give me a 'what what' and I let out a laugh. Aren't I awesome?!

"Mason get away from that psychotic child!" Mrs. Anderson snaps at Dreamer Boy making my jaw drop, but with a hint of a smile. I turn my head to see Dreamer Boy's reaction to find him with huge, wide eyes and dropped jaw, glancing between me and his aunt and uncle. Oh great red grape juice! This is to funny! I burst into laughter with tears trailing down my cheeks. Why was I so worried about this? This is so funny?!

Sobering up, I loop my arm with his and look at his parents with big wide eyes and a pout.

"B-but he's my best friend!" I exclaim in a childish voice. "Why would you ask him to get away from me?" I pout at them, pretending to sniffle a little. I hear Sophie beside me stifle a laugh behind her hands. I already told her about this so she finds this just as funny. The only people watching in complete bewilderment and confusion is; Lover Boy, Dreamer Boy, The Green Monster, the king, and the two complete strangers that are seated on the other side of Lover Boy.

"What's going on?" Dreamer Boy asks, still looking back and fourth between me and his aunt and uncle. Aww! He's so adorable when he's confused! He looks like a cute little lost puppy with his large blue eyes and thick eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"B-best friend?" Mr. Anderson asks, completely horrified. "You are not my nephew's best friend! You are the spawn of Satan now get your psycho butt away from him!" He yells at me, making my eyes go wide. Wow, Mr. Rich and Posh has some fire in him! Maybe he's a fire breathing dragon in disguise! Wow! That's so cool! I shall ask him, though before I could speak three different voices interject.

"Aunt Diane, Uncle Nixon!" Dreamer Boy exclaims at the same time as the king and Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad Boy both yell "Diane!! Nixon!" In their booming, overly powerful voice, leaving the room in complete silence. Intense silence. SOOO INTEEENNNSSEEE! I can take this silence and intenseness! IT'S TOO MUCH! I SHALL BREAK IT! I look at my stomach and give it a stare down. Come on. Grumble. Break the silence! You always grumble at the wrong time but now's your time to shine! You're hungry so this shouldn't be a trouble. Come on!! Gruuummmmbbblll-