Sia ♥️

" Why are you late? "

I heard my mom's voice

"I was making an assignment"

I mumbled making my way towards the dining table where my father was seated and my mom was serving him.

"Why do you always keep your work till last minute?"

"Mom...please" I groaned as I took a seat in the front of her and my father.

"She probably completed that hours ago"
I heard her saying

"How do you know huh?" I asked her angrily

"Because she's not lazy ,like you"

She shrugged before taking a bite from her chicken breast

I open my mouth to snap something back but I was cut off by my father

"Lauren please. They both are different . Stop comparing them. "

he said making me smile. He's literally the only one in my family who cares about me and loves me the way I am.

"but honey they both live under my roof so they have to follow my rules"

My mom replied

"You should tell her that. She's the one who's out there everytime when I am here studying and locked in my room!"
I spat

"Oh! come on Sia it's not my fault  that you are so boring and don't have any friends . She's doing nothing wrong by exploring her life. And it's her choice to decide how to enjoy "

"yeah by going to parties eveyday ,getting drunk and grinding her ass on complete strangers!"

I said loudly

On this my mom raised her , so I closed my eyes but shot them open when my father yelled

"ENOUGH! Both of You ladies keep quiet and eat" My father said sternly 

I looked down at my food but I've lost my appetite so I slightly pushed my plate away before standing up

"I'm not hungry anymore" I said before turning around and going upstairs to my room.

Well our room

I share my room with her.

I heard my father calling me back but I ignored it.

As I entered my room, I unplugged my phone from charger and climbed up to my part of the bed.

I laid on my back and unlocked my phone.

No notifications at all.

Sighing I locked it and placed it beside my pillow. Before turning and laying on my stomach and covering my head with my arms before closing my eyes.

These arguing don't affect me anymore.

When I was younger I used to cry a lot and sometimes even cry myself to sleep because of these arguments of me, my mom and her.

She always claims that she's better than me in every aspect.

My father defense me everytime he could. But he's a pilot so yeah, he's barely home. He stays home for like a week Every month.

But I started ignoring them in 9th grade and you see now I am the senior of highschool and hardly ever care about her opinions.

Thank God I'm going to Nanny's for college.

My thoughts were interrupted by my dad's voice.

"Sia.."

When did he entered. I never heard him.!

"yeah Dad?"
I said popping my head out from the side of the bed and looking down.

"come-on angel. You need to eat" he replied softly looking up at me.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled. I heard him sigh

But then I realized something.

"Dad?" I whispered

"yes cutie" he replied

"Did you ate your dinner? " I asked worriedly

He smiled softly.

"honey how could I eat knowing that my daughter didn't. " he said

I sighed knowing that he won't bother until I eat as I got off from my bed.

"come-on let's eat" I mumbled before taking his hand and going back downstairs

My mum was washing dishes. She already ate. She looked at me annoyed

"here comes daddy's princess"  she said sarcastically

Choosing to ignore her I sat down so do my father and we ate.

Making small talks and jokes here and there as we ate.

Surprisingly my mom went to living room after washing her dishes and she never interrupted us for once.

I hugged my father after we finished washing our dishes together and went back to my room

I climbed up to my bed and closed my eyes falling in a deep slumber  after not so long.

****************************

Namaste!

Here is my new book.

I hope you enjoyed the first glance of this story.

Tell me about your opinions in the comments down below.

Also, Follow me on instagram @_strawbx

Thank you so much for reading.

Please vote

Comment

And share!

I love all my readers
Bye!! 🌸
****************************