Chapter 1

Edited. I'm sorry. I'm not very good and there could still be errors. Tell me what you think, please. Oh and tell me what you think of the cover uptop.
_____________________
Ravens POV
I just finished a mission that Elijah gave me when he called.

" Hey Eli, I just finished, what's up?" I said as I cleaned the blood off my knife.

" Well, you have three new guys at your school and from what I have, it seems they're part of a gang. The Black Thorns actually." Eli hesitated.

" SHIT "

" Yea, sorry, love." If you had trouble trying to figure out what I do then let me help, I'm an assassin, and at night when I'm not on a mission I sometimes street-fight and race for fun and some extra cash. I'm one of the most feared and best assassins in the world. My street name is Diablo.

The Black Thorns are the biggest and strongest gang out there. They're known for being cruel and merciless but they never hurt kids. I know that for a fact. I don't hurt kids either, I'm not THAT cruel. Even if I had killed for fun once.

" It's fine, Eli, it's not your fault. I'll just have to steer clear of them." I huffed.

" How exactly are you going to steer clear of them, you're going to be going to school with them and you could have classes with them?" Eli asked.

" Oh, I don't know. I'm just going to have to pull this nerd act better. I can't have them being suspicious of me." I said unsure.

" That could work but I mean you're not exactly the nerd type." Eli pointed out.

" What do you mean I'm not the nerd type?" I asked sarcastically.

" I don't know if you noticed or not but you are feisty and you don't exactly look like a nerd." Eli said, " And you have an extremely fit body but since you wear those big baggy clothes and hoodies all the time no one can see your face or your body. So I guess all you have to do is not get in their way, and you'll be fine."

" I guess. Listen I need to go before someone finds the body. Bye." I said.

" Ok bye." Eli said before I hung up. When I hung up, I double-checked just to make sure no evidence can point me to the murder. I cleaned all prints off everything, footprints, fingerprints, etc. Then I hopped on my gorgeous motorcycle.

 Then I hopped on my gorgeous motorcycle

Let me tell you a bit about me. When I was seven, I was forced to watch my family get slaughtered by some masked men. That's the reason I became an assassin. I'm an assassin, street-fighter, and street-racer. I know, shocker. But all that is when I'm not at school, I'm the nerd at school. After my family's murder, I had to go from foster home to foster home. The last foster home is the one I'm at now, the man is single and it's only him and me. He hates me for some reason, so he beats me. He's rich, after all, he's the second-in-command to the second-largest gang The Vipers. He has no idea what I do or who I am. Every time I'm gone he thinks I'm off fucking some guy, to him I'm a slut which is impossible because I'm a virgin and apparently, nobody likes nerds. Nobody knows my past, only me and Elijah, not even my "father" knows. While telling you about my boring life I rode all the way "home". It's actually a beautiful house.