5| Kassandra, With A Kapital K

Bianca Lawson as Kassandra. If you want a description of her then just look at Bianca Lawson. I'd rather use pictures than describing the characters as it's easier, plus y'all may picture things differently. Don't want any confusion, haha.

And no, I spelt Kapital like that intentionally, as Kassandra's name begins with a K and not a C.

Enjoy! :)

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

Kassandra was literally nowhere to be seen.

Sekani was looking high and low for her, but he couldn't find the girl anywhere.

Right now he was on the second floor of Richard Gold (the men's section), but he still couldn't find his cousin.

Everybody else was on the first floor, Sekani had somehow searched for Kassandra on the third floor before the second floor, but she wasn't there either.

Why he was looking for the girl in the first place?

Because of what he had said earlier:

What the heck cuz, are you just gonna let her disrespect me like that?

Then Kiandre had nodded, before telling him that he deserved it.

This is totally whack! I'm going to find Kassandra... at least she appreciates me!

And he meant that for real too, as he was staying true to his word as he had helplessly looked for Kassandra.

Basically, he wanted revenge.

Destiny and Kiandre were being mean to him, and there was absolutely no way that Sekani was going down without a fight.

"There you are," Sekani had found Kassandra eventually buying some sort of football jersey at the front of the counter.

There was a massive queue in front of him, but Sekani didn't care. He just wanted and needed to speak to Kassandra.

"I've been looking all over for you, K. What do you think you're doing in the men's section?"

Kassandra didn't reply though, as she was too busy paying for the red, blue and black football jersey to notice Sekani even standing there.

When she did notice him, she was startled, before she smiled to herself, whilst carrying what she need to buy in a bag.