Chapter 31

A/n pov

Jimin told everything to everyone and everyone was disappointed at jisoo.

Jin: y/n was very happy that she got a friend.
Jungkook : i think it's time taehyung know the truth.
Jhope : I'm telling him. He should.

They were ready to leave. But jisoo words stop make them stop on track.

Jisoo: it was all rose idea. She wants to marry taehyung. So she threatened me and make do all the stuff. I never want to do it but rose says that she's gonna kill my family if i don't do it.

Jisoo cry out loud. Everyone look at her. Jimin then hug her.

Jimin : why didn't you tell me sooner.
Jisoo: i was scared
.

Jimin: you know what guys. It's time that bitch to pay back what she has done.

.............................
The next day

Y/n pov

I was busy cleaning the room. Suddenly there was a knock. I thought it was jimin, because jimin come here at a time like this. I open the door, i felt my body shaking and my eyes tears up. As i look at the person.

Taehyung : hey babygirl *smirk*
Y/n:h~how did y~
Taehyung : how did i find you? Babygirl did you forgot that I'm a mafia.

Right he can find everything in a minute. No one cam hide from him. Suddenly

Taeson : mommy, I'm hungry.

Taehyung look at taeson and look back at me.

Taehyung : who's that?
Y/n: please go away. It's non of your business.

I try to push him but he was way too strong. He push off and my back hit the wall. Taeson run up to me crying.

Taeson : mommy are you okay.

Taehyung pov

That kid run up to her and hug her leg as he cry. Y/n hug him. I look at him as he was kinda looking like me.

Y/n: baby mommy is okay. Don't worry
Taehyung : what's his name?

I ask her but she didn't answer my question and that piss me off the most. I hate it when people don't answer my question. I try to calm down myself. But i can't,that's it. You make me do things i don't like. I pull her to face me.

Taehyung : you want to kill him.

She look at me shook.

Y/n: he's my son taeson.

Now that i think of it. It must be that guy son. I point my gun at his head.

Y/n: w~what are you doing?
Taehyung : I'm gonna kill him.
Y/n: no please don't

She try to pull my hand back. I grab her hand.

Taehyung : why not? Do you like having other guys kid. No i don't because you're mine, you are only gonna have my kids. No one else.