𝟒𝟔 | 𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚

Hi, everyone! Sorry it's been so long

Hi, everyone! Sorry it's been so long. Here's a small chapter as I attempt to get back into the swing of things.

Please note that this chapter may contain information that been confirmed as canon to the series' lore. Apologies in advance if you have yet to learn of any of the unfamiliar information included in this chapter. If you are interested in learning more about it, I do recommend looking into or purchasing the can't fear your own world novels, or playing the Bleach: Brave Souls app store game.

 If you are interested in learning more about it, I do recommend looking into or purchasing the can't fear your own world novels, or playing the Bleach: Brave Souls app store game

I never get tired of visiting the Kuchiki Clan Manor. It is so large that the quarters where Tanuma sleeps has its own river flowing next to it. The gardens, the blossom trees of peach and cherry, the koi ponds-- they are almost too beautiful to look at. However, whenever I'm invited to the manor, I have the joy and honour of being able to bear witness to the beauty. I'm almost always immediately drawn to it when I come here.

The surrounding peacefulness frustrates me, however. It is not like this at the Kaoku Clan Manor. In fact, most days, it feels a lot like being within one of the Division barracks within the Seireitei. Thanks to Captain Ukitake, things are relatively quiet, which I am wholly grateful for. But they both still have the feeling of business within them. I suppose Kayanara is to blame for that. She always was such a serious tyrant.