Little Cupids

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Single Mom!Reader

Warning: None

Word Count: 762

Summary: The reader is a waitress in a diner aboard the finalizer. Her children take a liking to the Supreme Leader.

"The usual?" You beamed at the general sitting in his normal booth

"Please Y/N." Hux smiled.

"What can I get you?" You turned questioning the supreme leader.

"Nothing." He quipped.

Nodding, you took the menus giving the chief his order. Grabbing Hux's order, you went out of the way to grab some pie for Kylo. Placing the order on the table you muttered. "It's on the house."

Walking away you smoothed down your waitress dress. It was ocean blue with a white apron and white sneakers. As your shift came to an end, your replacement came and picked up where you left off.

As you walked into the hallway, you had the overwhelming feeling that someone was watching you. Looking around, you were the only one in the hall. Walking down the hallway, you opened the door to the daycare, that had your son and daughter. Opening the door, your legs collided with two tiny bodies.

"Mommy!"

Giggling you greeted them. "Hi, babies! Did you have a good day?"

"We missed you!"

Crouching down, you hugged both of them. "I missed you too."

"What do you want for dinner?" You questioned stepping into the hall.

"Pizza!" They replied excitedly. Promptly rushing down the hall.

Following your excited children, you could hear them talking to someone.

"My name's Emma." Your daughter commented. "What's yours?"

Rounding the corner, you saw Emma talking to the supreme leader as he was knelling down.

"Nice to meet you Emma." He replied accepting her hug. "I'm Kylo."

Taking in a sharp breath you looked at your children with widened eyes.

"Mommy! This is our new friend Kylo!" Emma said grabbed Kylo's gloved hand, rushing towards you.

"Emma becareful!" You exclaimed as Kylo stumbled into you. Placing your hands on his waist, you helped Kylo steady his feet. Stepping back he looked at you with widened eyes.

"Mommy!" Blake yelled running up to the group. "Can Kylo come over for dinner?"

"Blake..." You started.

"Please mommy?" Both of your children whined in unison.

Lifting your gaze to Kylo, he mirrored your confused expression.

"We'll let you talk." They said in unison walking a few feet away.

"I'm sorry about them.." You muttered. "They mean well."

"It's alright." His husky voice sounded. Kylo's voice was a different sound from the mechanical sound of his mask.

Letting out a sigh, you continued. "I...I know you're busy. We won't keep you."

"I...I would love to come over for dinner."

Bringing your gaze back to him, you gaped at him.

"O...Okay." You stuttered.

Walking into your chambers, Emma immediately grabbed Kylo's hand leading him to her room. Your chambers were filled with giggles and soft laughter coming from Emma's room.

Kylo had stayed a lot longer than you had participated. He sat next to Emma during dinner, often sneaking glances at you.

"Kylo? Will you stay for movie night?" Emma questioned, full of hope.

Frowning slightly, you replied for him. "Emma. Kylo has to go to his chambers and get ready for tomorrow."

She let out a disappointed whine.

"Come on." You said, standing up from the couch. "Lets get you to bed."

"Can I help?" Kylo questioned catching you off guard.

You hummed in response.

"Come on Blake." He stated carrying Blake to his room.

Washing the dishes, Kylo quietly joined you.

"Where do these go?" He questioned attempting to help.

Standing at the door, you rocked on the balls of your feet. "Thank you for coming over. I'm....I'm sorry about them."

"It's alright." Kylo responded, looking down at his hands.

Kylo had begun spending more and more time with you and your children, causing you to be shocked. After sometime, the shock wore off and you accepted the fact that he genuinely wanted to spend time with your kids.

"Kylo!" Your children yelled in unison. They run up to Kylo on the bridge, colliding with his legs. He chuckled in response.

"Hi kids."

"Hey." You greeted softly.

"Hey you." He smiled taking you by surprise as he pulled you in for a hug.

Giggles fell from your lips.

"Hey kids. Let's go get some ice cream!" Hux quickly stepped in. Once the door was shut, an awkward silence fell between you.

"I..."

"Do..."

Giggling you both spoke at the same time.

"Do you..." Kylo hesitated. "Do you want to go on a date?"

"She would love to!"

Gazing at each other, you furrowed your eyebrows together before turning to the source of the voices. General Hux, Blake and Emma stood at the door with enthusiastic smiles, as giggles filled the air.