BONUS CHAPTER: LOS ANGELES

You and me were raised in the same part of town
Got these scars on the same ground
Remember how we used to kick around just wasting time?

Won't you stay 'til the A.M.?

2015, April 19

Los Angeles

Harry

Unholy thoughts.

Dirty dreams.

I'm going crazy.

These past four days have been fantastic, spending time with Elle is always one of my favourite things to do, but if she walks around another time in those tight shorts or in one of her bikinis, I'm not sure I will be able to contain myself.

Sure, this is not the first time we spend time together, this is not the first time we sleep in the same bed - not that I've never woke up with a hard-on after sleeping beside her, I'm a guy, she's a hot girl, it's normal - but something is different this time.

She keeps looking at me with her blue doe eyes and all I can think about is that night in Paris.
It's been difficult for me to act like nothing happened that night, too scared it will ruin our friendship. For a long time, I actually thought it was all a dream. I debated with myself more than once, wondering if I should have talked with her about it, about why she told me nothing happened, but every time I came to the same conclusion.
If she didn't tell me about it, it's because she didn't think it was important, a drunk mistake that wasn't worthy of knowledge.

Or maybe... She is the one that doesn't remember it? It's a possibility. I wasn't the only one drunk that night, even if I'm sure she was less intoxicated than me.

All I have done, in the last two years, it's been pretending that nothing ever happened, and everything was going well until four days ago. The fact that we didn't see each other much surely helped, but now I'm starting to have some troubles.

I love Elle as my best friend, she's family to me and I'm very protective of her, but my body and my mind have another opinion.

It's like after she arrived and we had that little argument - not my proudest moment, I still need to come up with a real way to apologize - all I could think about was her, and let me tell you, my thoughts weren't very... Friendly.

Unless you think it's friendly to imagine how it would feel to be buried inside her, so deep she could feel me for days. Making her moan my name over and over again.
Or how her plump lips would feel wrapped around me as I thrust into her mouth.

Then my thoughts are very friendly.

I blame it all to the fact I don't fuck since the night of the concert in Manila, almost a month ago.

And I'm not helping myself either.

If I was I wise guy, I would have avoided certain situations, like sleeping every night with her, holding her close to me and cuddling her, only to wake up to a tent in my boxers.
Thankfully I always woke up before her, and she is a heavy sleeper, therefore I didn't have problems getting up to take a cold shower, take care of myself and go back to bed beside her like nothing happened.

I couldn't keep my hands off of her either, not that it's unusual for me, I'm a physical person, and she knows that.

What she doesn't know is that I touch her all the time because I feel the need to make contact with her, to feel her close. It's the only thing that gives me some sort of relief these days.