𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓.

┌─────────────────┐

DEVIANT!
❝ she's a mess of gorgeous chaos,
and you can see it in her eyes.

└─────────────────┘

└─────────────────┘

ooo. SYNOPSIS!

               𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 was never meant to conform to the standards society followed, and she knew that. Which is why she questioned herself every day on why she was born into a world built on the virtues that you had to live one way. Brave, selfless, honest, intelligent, or kind — those were your prospects. If you couldn't be one, then you were abandoned. Left to carry on with life as beggars with no place in the world to rise. You were as they labeled you: Factionless. However, if you were more than one? You were a threat and required immediate eradication. For you threatened all the fixed virtues society was built on. A source of ruination for the factions and what they established. You were as they labeled you: Divergent.

               𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 us to our plight. Serenity Reyes was never meant to conform to the standards society followed, and she knew that. Which is why she wasn't surprised when she learned that she was Divergent. In her mind, it was always an alternative, but not one she could accept unless she desired for her life to meet a swift end. When her day of choosing comes, Serenity decides that Dauntless is the only faction that could teach her to conceal her true nature. As she struggles with the life of the brave and herself, she soon discerns that Dauntless just may be the source of her undoing.

━━━ 𝑶𝑹 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯,

                𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋.

oo. STARRING!

JUSTINE SKYE
SERENITY REN REYES!

JUSTINE SKYESERENITY ❛ REN ❜ REYES!