.dak-ho.

—third person

—third person

Laughing to yourself quietly, you shook your head as the door opened and your teacher stepped out of the room with a displeased look. Grinning awkwardly, you waved your phone in the air, telling her your phone call was over.

Shaking her head with a scowl, she strolled closer, raising a singular, arched eyebrow in disapproval. "You're not usually like this. I expect better from you." she sighed.

That hurt you a little. But you decided that you'd boulder dwell and just gave her a stiff nod. "Class in near enough over, just go inside and stand behind your desk like the others."

Coughing into your hand, you gripped your mobile device and scurried back into the room, wincing when everyone's eyes returned on you. Thankfully, they left as quick as they came and you had relaxed enough to your seat.

After that complete flop of a lesson, your next one went by fast (with no other unfortunate events.) Final period had ended and you quickly prepared your stuff to leave. Hauling your backpack onto your shoulders, you pulled your hair from it's painful grip and headed out of the classroom door.

You waited back for the wave of students desperate to get home, not wanting to get caught up in their scuffles. They were like animals. Sad to say, you used to be one of them.

Soon enough, it was over, and only people with a similar mindset to you or the students getting out late were left to freely stroll down the halls. During your time resting on the wall, you had managed to untangle your earphones and given access to your favourite song, F/S.

You started to lower the volume slightly as you felt eyes on your back. It was uncomfortable but for now, you'd just have to stay cautious- seeing as no one was actually behind you when you checked.

Chuckling to try and calm your paranoia, only to jump high in the head when someone tightly gripped your shoulders and screamed into your ear.

Breathing heavily with a hand on your heavy beating heart, you spun around and started punching the attackers chest angrily, "Dak-ho, what in the everloving! fuck! do you think you're doing?!"

Laughing heavily, he grabbed your elbows to stop and looked at you with a wide smile, not saying anything for a few seconds. Awkwardly, you smiled back, waiting for him to say something.

"Ahh, you look so much cuter when your smiling!" he proudly proclaimed which only made you scrunch up your face and give him a quick dead leg. "Ouch!"

"Fuck you, I thought we were being serious!" You laughed in his face as he crouched down to try and soothe his pained leg.