𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 /Nishinoya Yuu/

Requested by: mari-chxn

TW: car accident, death

Angst
__________________________

"Hey, Yuu!" said the (Hair color) girl. Her hair flying around because of the wind. Her pretty eyes looking straight to the boys' happy ones. They were happy together for a couple of years. Happily in love. Almost fantasying about having a family.

"Yes, honey?" he asked and grinned at her. Definitely wanted to marry this girl. His eyes were filled with love towards the girl. He loved her so much and she loved him too. "I can hug the world with my arms!"  she exclaimed and got closer to him. Just a few inches from his face.

He just chuckled and said "You know that it is impossible. The world is bigger than you a thousand times, it wouldn't fit in your tiny arms," he said and pecked her cheek. "Let's bet! If I can hug the world, you'll buy me Pocky. If I can't, I'll bake you my muffins," (Name) said playfully. "Then let's bet. Now show me how are you going to hug the world you tiny, cute person,"

"It's easy. Cause-" (Name) said and jumped on him. He fell to the ground giggling. "You're my world and galaxy," she laughed and kissed the crook of his neck. "You're cute. I'm glad your mine. I guess I'll buy you Pocky later," he said and stood up. "Come, get up. The ground is freezing, you'll catch a cold and it's getting dark. Let's go home for today," he offered her his hand.

She gladly accepted his hand and stood up. "Yeah let's go home. I just need to pick up my things in your house, remember?" she told him and grabbed his hand. "Yeah, I know. Then let's go," and they walked to his house. The walk was all love-Dovey and jokes were here and there. When they finally arrived at Yuus' house (Name) grabbed her bag and headed to the door to put on her shoes again.

"I don't want to go home Yuu! I'll miss you," whined (Name) and pecked his cheek. "I know, but if you don't come home in time, your dad will kill me," he chuckled but got chills just thinking about (Name)s' dad. "That's true. Then I guess to see you later," she said and looked into his eyes.

"I know, I know. I'm going to be careful. I am an expert at driving cars, you know?" she teased but saw him looking at her suspiciously. "Alright, I promise I'll be careful," she giggled and kissed him. "That's my girl," he whispered and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Then see you later Yuu! I love you," she shouted from inside the car at him. He smiled and waved at her. "I love you too, take care," and he watched her drive away from his house.

"I hope she'll be okay,"

"YUU!" shouted (Name) from the other line of the phone call. Nishinoya got scared. Is she alright? It has been just two minutes since she drove home why is she calling him? "What's wrong (Name)?! Are you alright? " he asked panicked. "Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice," she giggled and he heard her car in the background. "(Name) are you really calling me while driving? Do you know how much it is dangerous? I love you too but you need to be careful-"

He heard her cursing. "Oh my god!" she shouted in fear. "Hey, what is happening are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

"Hey, Yuu. Remember that I love you," she whispered. The tiers were all he heard after and some gasping. A loud crash and people screaming. It was chaotic. "(Name)? Are you all alright? (Name)? (Name)!" he shouted worriedly. "Miss are you alright? Please respond," he heard people in the background. 'Screw this' he thought and ran out of the house. He ran by the road where (Name) was supposed to drive on to get back home.

And about 5 minutes later he saw... cars. Crashed cars and blood. One of the cars was (Name)s'. "(NAME)!" he shouted and ran to the body of his beloved girlfriend. She was surrounded by people that tried to help her. She wasn't breathing...

"We need to call an ambulance! Quickly!" he yelled and one of the people pulled out his phone and called the ambulance. "Please hang in there, love" he whispered and pulled her hand to his forehead.

The ambulance came with the doctors. They pulled (Name) into the ambulance. "Let me go with you! She's my girlfriend," he begged the doctors while the tears streamed down his cheeks like waterfalls. They just looked at each other and one of them nodded. "Alright, hop on kiddo," he said and Nishinoya quickly rushed to (Name)s' side. Her face was pale and her lips were purple.

"1..2..3 shock!" the doctors tried to bring her back to life. "One more time!" "1..2..3 shock!" "It's not working!" "We can't stop! Go on!" "1..2...3... shock!" they tried and tried. She didn't respond. "Please (Name) come back," begged Nishinoya and lowered his head. "I love you too,"

She didn't survive. They tried but she didn't make it. The injuries were too hard to heal and her body gave up. Everything was so dark to Nishinoya. He wanted to live with her forever. Grow old together. Have a family together. He wanted her. He needed her.

(Name)s' dad beat him up while her mother tried to stop him. He was so mad but so sad. So fucking sad. "You promised me to protect her," her dad said betrayed. "I'm so sorry," Nishinoya mumbled with tears. Days went on and he couldn't stop thinking of her. Her last words and the memories with her. It tore him apart.

He fell into depression and nightmares haunted him every night. The funeral was just a dark memory or him as he almost didn't remember anything from that day. He just remembered her pale face and her dead body placed in the coffin. He remembered the flower he bought her that he placed beside her gravestone.

He couldn't cry anymore. It was like he cried too much that he couldn't anymore. He wanted her warm hug, kisses, and her sweet words.

"Hey (Name)... It's been a year huh? I miss you so much. Remember when you told me that you sneaked the chocolate bar in my bag? I found it. But it wasn't really good after a whole year. Haha... I miss your laugh. I wish you were here beside me. We planned our future but it is gone now. I know that you wish for me to move on but it is impossible. It's crazy how I survived a whole year without you," he said and looked on her name on the gravestone. He missed her so much. He gently placed the flower on her gravestone and smiled lightly just to make her happy.

"I need to go now. See you later," he said quietly and stood up. He headed to the gate but stopped when he felt something in his pocket. He turned around and walked back to her gravestone.

"Here, I forgot. You won the bet, remember?" he said and pulled out the Pocky. He placed it in front of it and stood up. He looked with his empty eyes on that as he remembered that day when he lost her. With the last gaze at her gravestone, he mumbled a quiet goodbye and left the cemetery.