Mother's Day

Harley~15
Peter~14
Morgan~12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV

So it was the day before Mother's Day and the Stark family- besides Pepper- were trying to figure out what to do for the big day.

"So, what should we do for mom?" Harley asked, walking into the living room.

"I don't know. Maybe pay for a spa day.." Peter suggested.

"Or maybe we could draw her a picture." Morgan also suggested.

"Or you could make her food." Tony said. 

"We could do all three of them." Harley replied. 

"Ooo yes!" Morgan exclaimed.

 "Ok! Let's get started." Harley said.

"Peter, you can draw the best so you can draw whatever you want for mom and I'll help." Harley started, getting a nod from Peter. "Dad can book the spa. And tomorrow we can all cook her something." He finished.

"Sounds good to me." Dad said.

"Yea and after you guys finish, we can go shopping and get her some things." Mogan suggested.

"Yep. Perfect." Peter stated.

---------time skip---------

After Peter and Harley completed their drawing of Pepper, Tony, Harley, Peter, Morgan, Rhodey, Natasha, and Happy, they got Morgan to color it.

"I'm finished!" Morgan yelled from the living room.

"Awesome." Harley said as he looked at the drawing. "We'll hide this and then we can go shopping.." He finished.

"Yesssss!" Morgan exclaimed.

--------Another time skip--------

After a couple of hours, they all got home from shopping.

"Ok. I'll go put these away and they we can watch a movie til Pep gets home." Tony said.

"Ok, dad! It's my turn to pick." Peter claimed.

"What! You picked last week! It's my turn!" Harley argued.

"No I didn't! Morgan picked!" Peter argued back.

"Nu-uh! Dad picked last week! It's my turn to choose!" Morgan exclaimed.

"I believe it's my turn." A voice stated from the front door." 

"Mom!" They all exclaimed simultaneously. 

"I thought you were working late today." Peter said, hugging his mother.

"Well i decided to come home early since tomorrow is my day." Pepper explained.

"I thought i heard my beloved wife." Tony  said, walking into the living room.

"Hi Tony." Pepper greeted, getting a kiss from her husband.

"Eww" The three children said at the same time, earning a chuckle from their parents.

"How about we all get washed up so we can eat and watch some movies." Pepper suggested, getting 4 yes's from her kids and husband.

The Next Day

Once the kid were up, the decided to make their mom a breakfast in bed.

Morgan decided to make the plate pretty with all types of fruits- well besides strawberry- Peter made the eggs and sausage while Harley made blueberry pancakes.

When they were just about finished, Tony came in.

"Don't worry, Dad. We haven't burned anything." Peter stated.

"Well that's good to hear." He responded, walking over the the already brewed coffee maker.

"I knew you would come in here, so I already turned the coffee maker on and made you some. Just the way you like." Harley said, giving his dad a hot cup of coffee.

"Is mom awake?" Morgan asked.

"She wasn't when i woke up." Tony replied.

"Okay. Well we just finished so we're taking it to her." Peter said.

"Ok I'll be in here if you need anything." 

"Gotcha." Harley replied, putting orange juice onto the tray and helping his siblings take the tray to their mother.

As they knocked, they heard a faint "come in" from their mom.

"Morning, mom. We made you something." Harley said, walking in with his siblings and the tray of food.

"Aw. How sweet. Thank you guys." Pepper thanked. 

"You're welcome. Happy mother's day!" They said.

Pepper smiled and hugged her kids.

"I couldn't ask for anything better."

They just smiled.

-----time skip to later in the day-----

"So, mom. We have more things for you." Peter stated.

"Oh really?" Pepper asked.

"Yep! We'll go and get  them." Harley responded.

Once they get the gifts, they walk back out and show them the Pepper.

"Oh wow." Pepper said in amazement. "Did you guys draw that?" She asked.

"Yep and Morgy colored it." Peter answered.

"It so nice!" She complimented, taking the drawing and getting a closer look.

"Thanks!" They said.

"We also bought you some things." Morgan added.

"I see." She said, looking through the bags of clothes and jewelry.

"Thank you guys!" Pepper said, hugging them.

"You're welcome. We have one more thing, though." Harley stated.

"More? Guys you really didn't have to do all of this."

"But we wanted to show you our appreciation." Morgan stated.

"Yea. We wanted to show you how grateful we are to have you. I even cleaned my room!" Peter exclaimed.

"Which you should've been done." Tony quipped.

"Anyways! Dad can you show mom what else we got her?" Harley asked.

Tony showed Pepper her booked spa day that he bought for her and her best friend, Natasha, that's in 2 hours.

"Wow you guys. I don't know what to say." Pepper said, getting a bit emotional.

"You don't have to say anything, mom. Just give us another hug and go get ready for your spa." Harley replied, getting nods.

----Time skip----  

It was night and everyone was just enjoying each other's company. I'd say this was a pretty successful mother's day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!