f o u r t y f i v e

"God, hold the fuck still." Andrew spat, smacking my exposed leg harshly.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I nearly cried, trying to push his hands off of me.

"I wouldn't have to hurt you if you just cooperated!" He yelled in my face, making me flinch back. But I obeyed him and stopped moving, allowing him to tie my hands behind my back.

"I can walk." I mumbled as he tried to pick me up. I pushed myself out of the van, stumbling a little on my feet.

I looked around, noticing nothing but the small cabin a few yards away from where the car was parked. It smelt like smoke and ocean, which seemed odd to me because the closest beach was probably miles from here.

"Where are we?" I turned to ask Andrew, but he turned me right back around and pushed me towards the front door.

"None of your business." He muttered, pushing the wooden door open. I was nudged in and automatically the warmth from the fire place hit me, making me sigh in relief.

The cabin seemed bigger on the inside, but it wasn't exactly nice. The walls looked like they were falling apart, and the couches looked like they were filled with dust. It was obvious that the kitchen hadn't been touched in years, along with the dinning table. I found it odd that everything was in one big room, not separated by walls or anything.

"Harley!" Andrew called out, slamming the front door closed and harshly pushing me towards another door. I stumbled over my feet and ended up falling to the floor, literally falling on my face since my hands were tied behind my back. I groaned in pain as Andrew lifted me up by my hair and sat me against the door.

Just as he sat me up Harley opened the door I was leaning against, hitting me in the head and making me smash my face on the wooden floor for a second time.

"Fuck," Harley cursed, grabbing my waist and lifting me up. He stood me on my feet, but still helped me balance myself. His hand wiped under my nose and chin, and when he pulled away I noticed the blood on his hand. "Get me something to clean her up with damn it."

Andrew immediately ran over to the kitchen, digging through the cabinets and trying to look for a rag. I felt my eyes tear up due to all the pain I was in.

"I wanna go home." I whispered, locking eyes with Harley.

"We all want things, baby. Doesn't mean we get them." He smirked as a tear trailed down my cheek. Seconds later the front door opened and the other guy who was in the car earlier stepped inside.

"Oh thank God. Vince take her to the bathroom and clean up the shit on her face." Harley pushed me into the guy I now know as Vince, and walked into a separate room.

I kept my eyes glued on the ground as Vince lightly put a hand on my back, guiding me into the bathroom. He shut the bathrooms door and dug through the closet to try and find a rag.

The bathroom was an average size. In the far back there was a bath; the curtains were Charlie Brown themed but I decided not to question Harley's fashion sense. There was a counter along most of the left wall, a mirror running along it also. The sink was a circle shape and the toilet was right by the bath; with a Charlie Brown lid as well.

"You can sit on the counter." He nodded towards the sink, his voice deep and smooth. I lifted myself up the best I could with my hands tied and sat, still feeling light headed.

I didn't dare to look in the mirror either. I felt completely disgusted with myself.

He then closed the closet door, a blue rag in his hand. I watched as he turned on the sink beside me and wet the cloth with warm water, ringing it out a bit so it wouldn't drip all over us.

"This might hurt a bit," He pushed my legs apart and stood between them, holding the rag in his right hand.

"I'm used to it." I admitted, watching his electric eyes soften. He lifted the rag up and started to gingerly dab right below my lip, where some of the blood was coming from.

I fought the urge I had to flinch away and continued to let him clean me up. He wet the rag a second time and moved his way to my nose.

"Shit sorry." He cursed when I mumbled an ouch and pulled back out of instinct.

"Its fine." I told him, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm nearly done," Vince dabbed below my nose and lip a few more times before pulling away.

He looked at me for a moment before tossing the rag in the bin. Quickly, he wrapped and arm around me, and untied the restrains around my wrists.

He then turned around and walked out of the bathroom without allowing me to say a simple thank you.

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall?" Andrea's father questioned as he opened his front door, probably surprised to see me standing on his steps.

"Uh, yeah. May I come in?" I asked, swinging back of fourth on the balls of my feet. I watched as he looked me up and down, his face blank.

"Sure." He said, opening the door wider and stepping back so I could enter. My converse covered feet took me into the familiar home, making me miss Andrea more than ever.

I made my way over to where the living room was, taking a seat on the couch. Not long after I did, Mr. Hanson walked in and sat down on the sofa across from me, a cup of coffee in his hand.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here." I admitted sheepishly, fiddling with the buttons of my blue flannel.

"I'm more concerned as to where Andrea is, actually." He stated grimly, crossing his arms across his chest.

"That's kinda why I came here." I said, but it came out as more of a question.

"What are you taking about?"

"I wanted to know how Andrea was doing. The people at the hospital told me you were t-"

He cut me off. "Hospital? Niall what're you talking about." He leaned forward, worry evident on his wrinkled face.

"You don't know?" I felt my face go pale, and my blood turned to ice. How do you tell someone that their daughter tried to kill herself?

"What am I supposed to know?" He raised his voice and my palms started to sweat.

"Mr. Hanson I-I don't know how to say t-"

"Just say it!" He shouted

"Andrea tried to take her own life." I choked out. it was already a sensitive topic for me and having to explain to her father what had happened made me even more upset.

I watched him as his face paled, and his whole body seemed to shut down. He dropped the cup that he had in his hand, the steaming brown liquid spilling all over the wooden floor.

"What?" His voice came out in a whisper. I'm almost positive that I heard his heart shatter.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Hanson. I-I would've told you earlier but the doctors at the hospital said that you already knew." I stuttered, running a hand through my already messy hair.

"It's not your fault, Niall." He said, snapping back into reality. "What were you saying about that hospital?"

"I went there to visit her but they told me only you were allowed to know about what was going on with her." I stated, blinking rapidly to hold back tears. Why would they lie like that?

"We're going to this hospital right fucking now."

-

merry christmas merry christmas MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

i luv christmas so much and i luv u guys so much so today is a gr8 day!

this is short and sucky so im sorry but i wanted to give u guys a christmas present

i love u <3333333333333333