Cozy again

A dare for the Rescue Riders, from
@D394222
"*Last dare for now. Pinkie Pie Promise* I dare the Rescue Riders to hang out with Cozy Glow for a whole day! Also, Cozy will tell the Rescue Riders her backstory, she HAS to!
(Sorry. I'm evil. I know.) Stealth is also there. Just in case she already ran out of dares. I lost count. Also, Cosy may have been treated like Axel was."

Cutter: Nononononononononono!

Aggro: Nonononononononomono!

Cutter and Aggro: *holding each other* NONONONONONONONONONONO!!

Cozy: *grins evilly*

Burple: *hides behind Stealth*

Stealth: State your purpose here.

Cozy: Uh, for the dare?!

Stealth: Right.

Cozy: *sighs* I suppose I have to tell you guys my backstory now.

Boney: Maybe you could just.... not.....

Cozy: Don't be worried! I'm sure we can all be friends!

Winger: No.

Cozy: Suit yourself.

Nolan: *protecting Melody* Just Get on with the story!

Melody: *blushes*

Cozy: Alright then. It all started a long time ago, when I was about three. I was only a little filly-

Aggro: You don't say?

Cozy: 😑 Anyway, my parents were always so bright and cheerful to everyone they met. At first, I thought they were right in their way of thinking. All the other ponies seemed to like the way my parents treated them. But when I turned four, I saw my mom do something I've never seen her do before. She hit another pony.

Burple: *whimpers*

Cozy: I was so shocked. I asked her why she did what she did, and all she responded with was "You are just a filly. You wouldn't understand." What a pathetic explanation. Later on I found out that my mom just wanted personal gain, and the other pony was getting in the way.

Dak: How exactly were they getting in the way?

Cozy: My mom was a baker. The pony called my mom out for using chemically changed flour instead or organic whole wheat flour. Everyone stopped buying the bread she made.

Leyla: What happened to your dad?

Cozy: When I was six, my parents got a divorce. My dad believed friendship was better than personal gain. But I started thinking. Why not have both? And that's why I do what I do!

Winger: If you attack everyone like you did at the school you aren't going to have any friends.

Cozy: Oh really?

Stealth: Uh, Yeah. That's not how things work.

Cozy: I have plenty of friends. Too bad they are all turned into stone. But I... I am free!!

Melody: Nope! *wraps her tail around Cozy's waist, soft enough not to harm her but hard enough so that she can't escape*

Cozy: Let me go!

Nolan: So what are we going to do? We have to keep her for a whole day.

Boney: I thought we were going to be friends?

Cozy: Yeah no. I'm trying to take over this place! Let me go you scalebag!

Melody: Um no.

Cozy: Grrrr.....

*night time*

Winger: Do you want the next shift watching Cozy?

Nolan: Yeah ok.

Cozy: *trying hard not to fall asleep*

Nolan: *sits on the plastic box* Is there enough air holes for ya?

Cozy: *shakes her head, waking herself up* Huh? Oh uh yeah......

Melody: Your still awake?

Nolan: It's my turn to watch her. Winger just went to sleep.

Cozy: I... will break out..... you can't.... keep me forever.......

Melody: We won't. We are just going to keep you until the morning. Then Jackie will take you back to Equestria. (I hope I spelled that right)

Cozy: No! I will take over the Roost!

Nolan: *tired sigh*

Melody: *smiles and starts to sing* When the light is running low, and the shadows start to grow, and the places that you know, seem like Fantasy...

Cozy: *yawns and starts to close her eyes*

Melody: There's a light inside your soul, that's still shining in the cold, with the truth. *now looking at Nolan* The promise in our hearts.....

Nolan: *smiles*

Melody: Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark......

Cozy: *is now asleep*

Nolan: *closes his eyes, starts to snore a few minutes later*

Melody: *smiles and falls asleep*

*morning*

Me: Good morning everyone!

Boney: Huh? Where's Cozy Glow?

Me: I took her home. And turned her back to stone.

Stealth: Thank thor. I thought I would have to watch her last night!

Nolan: It was your turn after me. Lucky for you I fell asleep.

Stealth: Anyway, this was my last dare. Gotta head home now, but I know I'll be back! See ya guys!

Burple: Bye Stealth!

Summer: Thanks for the dare!

Cutter: And thanks that Cozy is gone now!

Leyla: Until next time!