𝘹. 12,000¥

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

after the whole interaction with todoroki's sister, they had somehow ended up in his backyard, eating 23 bowls of cold soba.

good thing she packed her own lunch, or else she would be stuck just watching the tall boy eat.

they sat facing each other, legs crossed across the grassy acre they called a 'backyard'.

she was just in awe of their surroundings that she didn't even notice a certain pair of heterochromatic eyes on her.

todoroki was feeling hungry for something that wasn't necessarily healthy like what his father stocked up in the fridge. without thinking that much, he called the delivery line from the flyer he picked up on one of his few visits to the [h/c]-haired endeavor-hating buddy.

again, he was trying to push how much his father's credit card would last, but then again, his father was just thinking this was normal and let the large amounts of purchases fly under the belt.

he was in for the shock of the year when he saw her on the video cam monitoring the doorbell. he didn't think she would be doing the deliveries as well as the graveyard shift.

he had rushed to get the door, but then when he saw the back of his sister already at the open door, he tried to hurry. he just ended up smacking the left side of his head against the doorway.

glancing at her uniform, which was a white dress shirt with the sleeves buttoned up to her wrist, black pants, and a black half apron tied around her waist, plus the motorcycle helmet that she had place beside her while she ate, it didn't look like she planned to go in the first place.

he would like to say that he was puzzled on why she was driving a motorized vehicle even though she was only 14, but there were plenty things weirder that made her who she was.

[name] [surname] was a quirkless, awkward girl who didn't know how to handle physical friends. surprisingly, her hobbies included watching anime, reading manga, studying, and computer programming. all she mentioned about that was that it helped her with her gaming and communication with online buddies.

she was a supporter of lgbtq+, and she even though she was mostly into guys, she wouldn't say no to dating a girl if she ever saw a future working out between them.

all that information was provided from the few, but very long meetings they had in the 24-hour noodle shop.

sometimes, he would come in when the moon was still high in the sky, and then leave the shop when the sun would start to peak over the horizon of the buildings.

but even after everything, he still hasn't found out the whole truth to why she works at akatori. she would always either dodge the question or say that she was there to listen to other people's life stories because she was bored.

and although that sounds like something she would do, it still didn't sound like the whole truth to him.

unbeknownst to the boy, she felt very self-conscious seeing him dripping in sweat, only wearing a white tank-top and grey sweats.

her [e/c] orbs glanced every now and then at his extremely fit physique, his lean, but muscular arms and chest glistening in the sun.

for a bastard, he sure does make beautiful children.

checking the time, she nearly jumped out of her skin in shock. "holy crap, i'm going to be late to the meeting!"

she started to quickly stuff her bento back into the delivery box, hurriedly rushing to the door.

todoroki being the delicious ripped snacc he was managed to catch up to her without breaking a sweat, perplexed on why she was acting like that.

"what's wrong?"

[name] didn't look up as she put on her paint-splattered black sneakers.

"can't really explain much, but basically, i have this online friend group and we constantly work on different projects, so we have to compare notes a lot and do online sessions and everything."

shoving her helmet onto her head, she ripped off the top sheet of paper on the receipt pad she had, handing it to him with her pen. he knew the drill, signing the receipt to show proof of purchase and yadda yadda yadda.

she was about to leave when he tugged her sleeve, stopping her dead in her tracks.

taking a few bills from his wallet, he placed the money into her hand. "here's the tip."

she took one look at it and gave it back with no expression.

"no thanks."

he tilted his head, puzzled. "you sure you don't want a tip?"

her eyes were dead and her face screwed into a stoned face

"dude, you're literally trying to hand me 12,000¥."

if i was [name], I
would have accepted
that money and ran.

but i guess [name]
still has some morals

anyways

lol sorry for the late
update. got caught
up with some overdue
assignments

also, is anyone good
at writing paragraphs
in 'petal' format

cus i suck and i need
help for my health
assignment

also, sorry that this
is just a filler chapter

i solemnly swear that
in the next 2 chapters
i will spice things up

thanks for reading

completed 05.10.20
8:25:10 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)