Chapter 9

^^^ the video at the top is for later in the chapter Bc I put some of this in there. Get ready everyone! This one is a confusing one but it's important.

Kate's POV

I can't believe she's back. Why now?

I pulled the dagger out from Kol and went into my room

I changed into clothes that I could fight in because I know when it comes to her, there's gonna be a fight.

After I changed i took off my makeup and got some weapons from my moms room

She keeps them there Incase something like this happens

Kol still wasn't awake, I got a blood bag and put it to his mouth

"Kol? Come on wake up"

He still wouldn't wake up

I slapped him in the face and it worked

"Finally. What happened here?"

"She's back Kate. She's pissed and wants revenge on what we did to her. She took everyone else but left me here."

"Well she called me. Come on let's go"

We went to my car and drove to Calums. I needed to tell him what's going on

We walked in and I didn't hear anything

"Calum?" I asked

I walked to his room, he wasn't there

Shit.

I got out my phone to call him

"Hello?"

"Luke? Where is Calum"

"I don't know Kate. He left his phone.Why don't you stop calling"

"Luke you don't understand he's in trouble. I need to find him"

"Ok fine where are you"

"His house"

He hung up

"How did she even get past you and Klaus?" I asked Kol

"She snuck up behind us and snapped Klaus' neck and daggered me. I got distracted Kate, I'm sorry. I could've stopped it"

"Yeah you could've. But if you tried then she probably would've done something worse. I'm glad your okay"

He smiled at me

The thing about her is that she isn't a normal vampire. She was the first one Klaus turned. They were in love. Well I guess you could say he was in love and she just used him to be immortal. After he turned her, she took off. Until she finally came back in 1952, Klaus didn't want anything to do with her but she kept trying to nudge her way back into his life. After he finally gave in Kol came to my family asking for help to get rid of her. she was my best friend but she always brings out the worst in Klaus so when they were together they would go on murder sprees killing many innocent people. Kol telling us to stop them was a surprise considering he does the same. He knew Klaus didn't like it and he was just doing it so she would stay. The witches who helped us made sure she would never be able to harm anyone again, so we desiccated her. I guess someone found her And woke her up. Now she wants revenge. Kol said she's been watching us for months now, so she knew about the whole 'cheating' thing and is trying to use it against me. she wants things to go back to how they were, me and her being best friends, and Klaus willing to kill for her.

I just hope Calum is okay

A few minutes later Luke and Michael walked in

"Before we do this just know, we are only helping you to save Calum because of the connection you have with him. It doesn't change anything" Luke said