Chapter 54

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

I made my way back to my seat, a huge smile spread across my face. But even though a smile was plastered on my face, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Niall had stolen a few seconds ago. What was he thinking? I mean, yeah, it was sweet and cute, but what if someone saw?

"Bitch..." Vic started smacking my arm as soon as I got back to my seat.

"Let me see the flowers!" Valentina shrieked and took them away from me.

"Stop, stop." I pleaded as Vic continued smacking my arm, I was pretty sure a bruise was already starting to form.

"Everyone thinks you're so lucky, but they don't know the truth." Vic whispered in my ear in a teasing voice.

"Shut the fuck up." I spoke through my teeth.

"He kissed you didn't he?" Victoria suddenly whispered a few seconds later, all of the color drained from my face. Had anybody else noticed?

"Was it really noticeable?" I asked her, my lips quivering. I wasn't even paying attention to the concert now.

"It looked like he kissed your cheek from my point of view, but I know the two of you can't keep away from each other, so I just wanted to ask if he kissed your mouth. Thank you for your answer." She smiled at me, happy that I had just confirmed that he had indeed kissed my lips.

"Did you think anyone else noticed that he kissed my lips instead of my cheek?" I whispered back, already knowing what her answer would be.

"Bitch, you didn't even hide it." Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"It wasn't me. It was him I swear." I spoke, we were so fucked.

"But I bet people will say he was just kissing your cheek. After all, it's not like he would kiss a fan in the lips out of the blue, that's not Niall."

"You're right, you're right."

"And you can always make a TikTok explaining everything. I mean, if you were only just a fan you wouldn't hesitate on making a story time TikTok, so why don't you do one and just tell everyone he kissed your cheek?"

"Yeah, I could do that!" I exclaimed. Why hadn't I thought of that? A lot of people followed me, so I could tell my version of the story and everyone would have to believe it. Because let's be honest, if Niall kissed a fans' lips up on stage, the person wouldn't hesitate to brag about it.

"Now that that's settled, turn your attention back to your boyfriend. He's doing a hell of a performance." Valentina suddenly spoke, she had been listening to our conversation.

"Will do. But first, give me back my flowers." I told her as I took them away from her.

Niall kept looking our way and smiling at me several times throughout the rest of the show. And even though I wanted to be mad at him for possibly outing our secret like that, I couldn't. Whenever I stared into his blue eyes and saw his beautiful smile, I melted away, there was no way I could get mad at him.

"OMG you're so lucky!" The girl behind me exclaimed as soon as the concert ended.

"Yes, you are!" Her friend chimed in as I turned around.

"I know. I honestly can't believe it!" I exclaimed. And it was partially true, I couldn't believe my boyfriend had invited me on stage to sing me a song in front of this many people.

"Wow, it must have been amazing."

"It truly was. I'm still in shock I swear and he kissed my cheek in the end!" I told them. Might as well start lying now.