A Date with Makoto!!/ A Sports Marathon!

3rd Person POV

Today was Jackson's date with Makoto or as he calls her "His green little beauty" and when he asked her what she wanted to do she responded that she just wanted to spend some time with him and watch the football game on TV because it had their two favorite teams! That being The Miami Dolphin's (Jackson's Fave team) and the New York Giants (Makoto's Fave team)!

He got a bunch of Delicious foods such as Pizza-Pizza (Pizza with pizza pockets on it! Yes those exist!), Nachos, Chips, Hot, Wings, Cupcakes, Cookies, Cheesecake, Ranh, Blue cheese, Sushi, Onigiri, Donuts, Crabcakes, Ramen, Etc. Etc. just for the two of them! He knows how she likes to eat so he also knows how she would just love all of this food!!

He was wearing a Teal T-shirt, White shorts, White socks with blue stripes, and Teal/white sneakers!

Jackson: "Well everything is set up! Now I have to wait for Makoto!!"

Makoto: "I'm already here!"

He looked over and saw Makoto at the bottom of the stairs wearing a Pair of Black Jean shorts, A Dark Green sweater, A Bright green Belt, Her hair tied in a ponytail with some String and Green beads, and finally, her nails were painted dark green with some red spirals on them like the red dot on Jupiter!! She definitely looked beautiful!!

Jackson: "My Little Green Beauty You look so frickin beautiful!!!"

Makoto: "Thank you, Jackie!!" 

He then shoves her head face-first into his chest as she is the most well endowed of the Inner Senshi (and Possibly the outer ones too) not to mention the tallest (being very tell for a 14-year-old) and she held him there as she took in the smells of all of the delicious food!!

Makoto: "Wow what is that Delicious smell!?"

Jackson: *Stops being smothered* "It's all of the food I made for you!"

Makoto Then dragged him along to the couch and started stuffing her face full of all of that delicious food leaving the Sauces and crumbs all over her mouth and Cheeks as she continued chewing!

Jackson: "Hey Makoto!"

Makoto: "Hmm?"

Jackson: "You have some food all over your face! Let me get that for you!"

He caressed her face and kissed her on the lips and cheeks cleaning it up of all of the food stains and they both smiled as She also Blushed!

Makoto: "Oh Jackson your just a sweetheart!!"

Jackson: "Thanks! You wanna watch the game now?"

Makoto: "Sure!!"

They continued eating and pulled a blanket over them as they played footsie, Eat delicious food, and kissing each other as they watched the game! After like 2 hours The Dolphins lost to the Giants with 12:22 and Jackson felt a bit disappointed so Makato kissed him on the lips and got him to rub her feet which just as always made any of his girls just feel absolutely amazing!!

She then dragged him up back onto the couch and Kissed each other on the lips using some tongue as he rubbed and massage her chest! by the end of that little make-out sesh, Makato laid on top of her Man as they kissed again and he smiled wrapping her arms around her back as she wraps her's around his neck.

Makoto: "I love you, Jackie!"

Jackson: "I love you too my Little green beauty!"

To Be Continued...