How'd You Piss Off The Dog?! --Larry Oneshot-- PART TWO

--PART TWO--

2:55am

Louis woke to a deep throat growl in his ear. His eyes shot open to see Cazy at the end of the bed, barking mad warning growls at the dark figure across the room.

The figure inched closer and finally to a halt when the dog threatened to spring from the bed.

"Belligerent dog, why did we ever purchase you?" The shadow mumbled.

Louis heart rate picked up as he sprung for the bedside lamp. Flicking it on, the room dimly lit up. Standing by the doorway was a drenched Harry, holding up his hands for no harm from the dog. Louis smiled and began to laugh at his boyfriends misfortune.

"Hello their babe" Louis chocked out.

"Hey Louis... Baby do you mind maybe calling Cazy off? Yea?" Harry asked in a flat tone, his gaze never leaving the prowling dog.

Louis nodded in between his laughs and commanded Cazy to stop and to lay down. It took maybe three tries but she finally listened.

"Lou it isn't funny! That dog is hostile" Harry grumbled while he pulled fresh clothes out of the closet. Louis began to get out of bed to help, but Harry told him to stay put and he would be finished in a moment.

"Cazy is not hostile." Louis emphasised his words "She is protective. Wouldn't you want her to act that way had you been a real burglar breaking... lets say into our child's room?"

"Of course Louis. But I don't want to be worried about getting my arm bit off when I enter the nursery for a midnight feeding!" Harry yelled from the joint bathroom where he was changing and toweling off.

Louis shook his head and said no more to Harry. "Your a good girl, aren't you Cazy? Yes you are" Louis cooed the dog. Cazy lazily rolled her head into his lap for a nice petting.

Harry reappeared out of the bathroom. Dropping his wet towel in the dirty basket, he walked over to his bed. Right as he reached out for the duvet, Cazy growled.

"Stupid mutt." Harry rolled his eyes as Louis giggled.

"It is not funny Louis!" Harry once again said, watching his partners lit up face. Trying again for the sheet, Cazy reacted the same.

"Down Cazy" Harry commanded, clapping in the dogs face and pointing to the ground.

"Cazy Down" He repeated his actions. The dog looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"Louis, do you mind helping me here?" Harry pleaded.

"Down Cazy" Louis commanded, making eye contact with the dog. This time she plopped down with a thump, existing the room with one last look at Harry.

"Damn dog is mad" Harry grumbled as he pulled himself under the covers and close to Lou. Lou turned off the lights and snuggled down into Harry. They lay in a spooned position, legs tangled within each other. Harry had both hands around Louis, one laying flat on his round child, the other holding Louis'.

"How'd you piss off the dog?" Lou questioned. Harry only shrugged in return, digging his face into Louis' neck.

The couple held each other for awhile like that for awhile, until a small kick from the growing fetus brought them both out of their thoughts.

"I felt that one" Harry smiled and rubbed the area the child had kicked.

"He's getting more and more active by the day... Just two more months to go you'no?"

"Yeah. I'm becoming antsy to meet little Oliver."

"Harry?" Louis said sweetly

"Yes love?"

"Over Cazy's dead body will you ever name our child Oliver."

"...I am pretty sure I can arrange that..." Harry joked, earning him an elbow to the ribs.

The two shared a long hours worth of kisses and caresses, before finally drifting off to sleep in the peaceful night in the storm.

A/N: I am terribly sorry if this was terrible. I had little motivation for this peice after wattpad deleted it, but the show must go on. Comment? Rate? Fan? I fan back :) LOVE YA'LL.