Chapter 2: Troublemaker

"ALEXANDER LEWIS KING! GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE, NOW!" Is what can be heard through the whole King Mansion, startling everyone in the vicinity of said house. Apparently the young, 18 year old, Alexander King, destroyed several of the company's cars. Obviously, the godfather is upset, no, pissed at the thing his little monster did.

On the other hand, Alexander didn't see the point. He blew up, keyed, and destroyed other belongings that his father owned, whether it was from the company or the mafia itself. Sometimes, he even brought his friends with him. He thought everything is fine, since he is the next heir, he clearly can get away with everything he does.

That's what Alexander thought, anyways.

The more the same scene kept happening, the King Mafia's godfather got visibly more and more upset. At first, the godfather gave the benefit of the doubt to his son's behavior, he just thought that the young boy inherited his grandfather's rather 'naughty' behavior.

But this had gone too far...

Not only had the young man destroyed his personal, favorite car, he also could have endangered several civilians and company workers, which most of them are loyal members of the family, and he could have endangered the company as well.

Alexander's heartbeat is pounding faster and faster as he took more steps towards his father's study room. But he kept thinking positive things that his father and he could do in the situation given.

Maybe he's just not going to let me drive for a month. The young man thought. Yeah, yeah, that's all he's going to do, right? He thought, nervously.

When he's about to open the door, a clearly frustrated female worker and Miles, their butler, come out. Alexander recognize the girl as one who tries to seduce the godfather for a long time, hoping to have the power true wife of mafia leaders have. But her effort will always be in vain.

On the other hand, Miles is frustrated about his young master's behavior, clearly the 55 year old man is blaming himself on what happened. He is the one that practically raised Alexander, after all.

The cleavage-showing woman with a tight pencil skirt stomps off, angrily; muttering something in her space. While the butler stood in front of the young soon-to-be capo, barely towering Alexander's 6"2 height. Miles put a hand on top of Alexander's left shoulder.

"Be careful. You father is royally pissed on what you did." Alexander visibly gulped. He then turn his attention to the dreaded piece of wood that can keep him from being alive or being six feet under.

The young man gulps once again then turn the golden ball of metal. The door revealed his father, sitting at a rotatable office chair, elbows at the desk and fingers crossover each other, his chin with a stubble resting on his fingers.

"Sit." The man commanded, the young boy complied. "You know what you did, young man. And I can say that I'm very disappointed in your behavior." The older man grumbled.

"Dad, it was an accident!" The younger man tried to reason.

"Say that to the cameras that caught you sneaking through the company garage." Alexander visibly paled. Shit. "And what's your affinity on destroying valuable assets of the company and the family?" Aaron growled, making Alexander lower his head in shame.

"ANSWER ME!" The godfather said while hitting his fist on the table.

"I-It's fun" The boy admitted nervously which makes the older man sigh in disbelief.

"If you're thinking about destroying properties, you can barely do it when or become the godfather." The man said lowly. "Now...for your punishment..." Alexander visibly stiffened. "You can't hang-out with your friends for the rest of summer." Aaron stated bluntly.

"But Dad! There's a whole damn week left! I'm going to die here!" Alexander exclaimed.

"No buts, and don't try to break your punishment or I will personally cut your legs and feed it to the wolves."

"You can't do that!"

"That, I can't." Since you're going to be the next capo. The salt and pepper haired man thought. "But it will increase your punishment. Dismissed."

Alexander wanted to argue but being dismissed by his father means no discussing that topic to him unless you want to be mauled by the King capo.

With that, Alexander went up to his room and bury himself on a pillow. He then groan inside the pillow. For a few minutes, Alexander stayed like that, pretending to be a human ostrich. His phone suddenly rang through his pocket, he picked it up and saw the caller's I.D.

He smirked.