Haikyuu - Truth or Dare {TsukiHina}

(A little EnnoTaka will be added at the beginning and many side ships will be included throughout)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A little EnnoTaka will be added at the beginning and many side ships will be included throughout)

3rd person POV

The Karasuno Volleyball Team just won against Shiratorizawa Academy, finally making it to the Nationals again after many years. Tanaka and Noya were going wild, while Asahi was throwing Hinata in the air, smiling at the win. The decoy laughing at Asahi for his childish behaviour despite his adult like look. Daichi (dadchi) and Sugawara (sugamama) were looking at them with worried faces, they didn't want to risk hurting one of their baby crows right now.

Kageyama, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were being praised by Ennoshita, Narita and Kinoshita on the sidelines, enjoying watching their teammates celebrate at the same time.

Out of pure happiness Tanaka ran over to Ennoshita, after he managed to get away from Noya (that hyperactive child), and on instinct pulled Enno into him and into the most passionate kiss he could muster. The team stopped what they were doing and stared at the pair currently making out in front of everyone in shock.

Both boys pullled away after realising they were being watched and Ennoshita, with a bright red faced, slapped Tanaka on the back of his head whilst screaming "Tanaka you idiot! What was that for BAKA?!?!", he saw his now not so secret boyfriend wince and started rubbing his head in apology as the hit was harder than he meant it to be. Tanaka simiply just grinned up at him, in too much of a good mood to care. Enno ended up looking back to see his teammates smilling at him and giving him the thumbs up to show there support. Well everyone but the second years (Noya, Kinoshit and Narita) since they already knew.

"GUAAAAAHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEEE!". That's all Enno and Tanaka heard before they felt a small weight jump on them. "SENPAI'S WHAT WAS THAT????? HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DATINGGGGG?" Both boys knew it was the tiny orange head crow that jumped on them and they started laughing, falling onto the floor with Hinata on top of them, eyes sparkling in amazement.

"HINATA BOKE" Kageyama yelled while he and Tsukihima pulled the smol child off the second years. and soon all you could hear was the sound of Hinata being hit on the head by his dear friend and the shout of "BAKAYAMA" right after.

The team burst out laughing. Yamaguchi ended up dragging Kage away from the soon to be Little Giant, whilst Tuskishima dragged Hinata to the line up they had to do before leave.

------ Time skip to after the ceremony------

The Karasuno team lined up to get back on the bus to get to their school. Hinata was the first to get on and went straight to the back of the bus, stuffing himself in the corner. Ususally the second years would sit in the back row but Hinata was too tired to care really. Tsukishima was next, he decided to join Hinata at the back with Yama right behind him. "Tuskki, why are we sitting at the back this time?", Yamaguchi asked in his soft voice while looking confused at his best friend. That is until he noticed the ginger boy in the corner next to him. Yamaguchi gaving a knowing look to Tuskki and quietly sat down, Kageyama quickly sitting down next to him.

Random Pics so I dont lose them 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें