⚜ Endless Collisions ⚜

ENDLESS COLLISIONS 

BOOK 3 OF THE CARSON JENNER JOURNEY

A TEEN WOLF FAN FICTION (SEASON 4)

⚜ • ⚜

For a few months, Carson lived in solitude as she mourned the recent loss of her best friend, Flora. Not long after that, the packs' enemy, The Nogitsune, had let out a dark, hidden and opinion-altering secret that Carson hoped to lock away for eternity. The reactions she got from everyone were expected, they all thought that there was a better way to handle the situation. In result, her boyfriend, Scott, decided that they will both need time away from each other in order to adjust to the new-formed opinion of his girlfriend. Something they all thought of, which was unbeknownst to Carson, was. .

Maybe it does run in the family. 

When Carson's brother, Derek, is captured by the Calaveras, a Mexican hunting family. . will Carson finally reunite with her pack to help rescue her brother? Or will she try to handle the situation on her own much like she has for the past few months?

Derek being captured serves as the first of endless collisions that Carson and her friends will encounter. How will Carson react when a deadpool for all supernatural creatures is thrown into the mix?

Will she come out alive?

⚜ • ⚜

• DISCLAIMER •

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS OF TEEN WOLF NOR ITS CHARACTERS. ALL RIGHTS GOES TO JEFF DAVIS AND THE PRODUCERS, DIRECTORS, AND WRITERS OF TEEN WOLF. I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE GIFS, VIDEOS, OR IMAGES THAT MAY BE PORTRAYED THROUGHOUT THE STORY. 

THE CHARACTER CARSON JENNER IS SOLELY OWN BY ME ALONG WITH HER PLOT LINES.

HAPPY READING!