Chapitre 7 [SMUT]

[This part includes sexual content.]

You slowly opened your eyes and shifted slightly. You frowned, still in the haze of sleep; as you moved, no spring popped in your ribcage.

You suddenly felt a weight at your side; an arm had just landed on you, circling your middle. You turned: Roger's face was right behind your head, his breath moving the end of your hair.

Memories of the night flooded your mind.

Oh, yeah.

You slowly took his wrist between your thumb and index and put it at his side, then passed your legs by the bed and got up. You tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door slowly. A shiver ran down your spine; you were naked, and the room was quite cold, so you hurriedly entered the shower.

The water started to fall and in some seconds, fog filled the space between the wall and the curtain. You unhooked the showerhead and started to dive in your thoughts. The door opened slowly, but you noticed his presence only when his head popped at the side of the curtain. "Hello ther- Shit!"

Under the surprise, you had turned the showerhead towards him and therefore wettened his whole face. "Roger, what the fuck?" You had mechanically covered your body with your arms and were looking at him expectantly. After wiping his face with his hand, he slightly got back and dragged the curtain in front of his body. "Oh, y/n I'm sorry, I'll just... Get ou-"

"No wait."

You eyed him and pointed at his grip; the white plastic showed his torso behind it. You huffed: "Are you naked?"

He opened his mouth and raised eyebrows: "I- Uh, you too."

"Roger. I'm in the shower."

He took a breath, wondering if he had done a bad move but you added: "Well, maybe you're here to take a shower too."

His doubtful expression vanished to let place to a grin. He opened the curtain and stepped in, coming right in front of you, closing it behind. "You're right."

He took the showerhead from your hands and hooked it above you, the water falling on your bodies. He shrugged a bit: "Bloody hell y/n, the water is boiling-"

You cut him by closing the gap between you and kissed him. His hands flew at your sides and took your flush against him; you passed your hand behind him and slightly turned the knob to cool down the water.

You broke apart.

"Better?"

He drew a breath and eyed your face, droplets dripping from your nose. You moved a wet lock from his face and he grabbed your face to kiss you again; your bodies melted into each other under the hot water.

One of his hands went south on your back and he shamelessly grabbed your bum; you laughed into the kiss, what quickly evolved into a light moan as his hardening member brushed your folds. As he saw you were quite responding, he grabbed your leg to hook it above his hip. He started thrusting slowly, his dick brushing your clit; your head fell backwards and mouth open. He lost no time diving into your neck and started to suck at the sweet spot below your ear.

You needed more though; you took him in your hand and after stroking him – what made him groan into your neck – you positioned his tip at your entrance. He slid in and went to a halt when he was completely inside you; you winced at his size as you weren't that wet due to the lack of foreplay, your walls clenching tight around him. The stinging quickly disappeared and you soon needed more as you felt him throb inside you; you clawed at his shoulders and he got the hint, starting to thrust.