Schedule 6-I

PRESCOTT's POV:

I woke up gasping - drenched and looked around to see Flynn standing over me with a smile as cold as the bucket he just poured on me.

"What the hell, Flynn? I really thought I missed reporting and Colonel was the one with bucket. You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Oh, you will wish he woke you up. Now, get dressed and meet me in the kitchen."

"Why?" Without an answer, he walked away leaving me confused as hell.

I hurriedly got dressed and looked at the clock cursing Flynn with ferocity. That ass woke me up in an hour only. I'm going to kill him. For once, Colonel let me sleep and this man decides to kick me out of bed.

Entering the mess, which smelled like a food heaven, I see him sitting at a table full with food smiling devilish. Is this his way of sorry?

"You--"

"I would watch my words if I were you. You have brought my secrets in limelight and if Colonel were to -"
I gulp.
Shit! So this is all about yesterday! And here I thought I got away with it.

"Flynn, please, you know he will -"
I beg before he completes his threat.

"And you dared to cut me twice."
Fuck! I didn't realise that!

I just raise my hands in surrender and stay silent. Better to take his anger than both's. If Colonel finds out, I'll not live to tell the tale.

"Good. Now finish this."

The table had pizza, pasta, normal egg shake among other breakfast plates. My mouth and eyes water at the sight of some of my favorite things which Colonel would never let me smell, let alone eat.

"Flynn, you know I can't have this. He will take one look at me and I'm-"

"Don't care. You will finish this up now before I tell Colonel what happened yesterday."

I know I have already digged quite a big grave with him, but I take my chance to plead to his soft heart

"Flynn, please. If I'm overweight, that too without reason, he will not let me live."

He has seen firsthand what he does if I gain even a gram of extra weight. Please Flynn! I need to get back to Chief too. If Colonel informs him of the extra weight, I'm screwed there too and above all, the mission will get postponed.

Flynn, however, only gets angry "Major Wills now knows that I can fight and wishes to spar with me. He says he will request Colonel for me tomorrow, after he saw my elbow strike, your words and your behaviour."

That overfed panda! I save his ass and this is what he does!

"Oh shit!" I blurt out before I realise that I just cursed! God save my soul now.

"That dog will do no such thing and will leave you alone. I'll make sure of it." I say to Flynn knowing that I can easily bend that fucker. If I ever get my hands on him, he will be needing a visit to the Forces Hospital and not the medcare.

"You need not do anything, I'll take care of it. You'll just mind your own business." Start praying dog because if Flynn is going to take care of it, you will not like the outcome.

"But after you have remembered some basic lessons. Now, you are wasting precious time. I know you are quite adept at gulping food without chewing. We can always do that." SHIT! Never again Flynn! That part of the cadet days is not what I wish to ever re-live.

"No, no Flynn. I'll finish it nicely. I don't want to shove all this down my throat without chewing."

Flynn smiles at me and I wanna dock his face. He knows how disgusting and painful that shit is "Good. Give me a holler when you are done. And you better be done fast. We have a lot to cover."