!June!

June.

June is the month you celebrate LGBT pride, the month you take proud in being who you are.

From the day that a gay group faced the police for the violence they suffered, everyone started to be proud of who they were.

In a month.

After that, Harry knew that everything would be back to normal.

It's like a fight, one day you fight with your best friend, apologize briefly, and that's it, resolved.

In that month, it is the month that homophobics closed their fucking mouths, after that month, they will be the same again.

But they did not apologize.

But it didn't matter.

Harry prided himself on being gay, he was happy, and that was the important thing.

Louis ...

Louis is afraid, Louis is afraid of the consequences.

Afraid of suffering from it, so Harry and he had a hidden relationship.

Nothing wrong?

This relationship has been like this for 7 years.

7 YEARS.

Harry couldn't take it anymore.

And because of that, as he was a great and successful singer.

He said things that, from Louis' point of view, he shouldn't have.

But then you say to me, "Oh, Harry doesn't do that!"

WRONG!

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Harry does that in, almost, all of his songs.

For example; Golden, analyze the letter well and you will notice.

But Louis was no different, either!

Always putting sad moments in their music, almost, always these moments were linked to their fights.

Wow, yes, the two fought.

Too much...

And these struggles led these two to end ...

3 times...

But today they are fine.

Okay, not so much.

They are quarantined.

But they are doing well in another way, without fighting, without arguments, without that kind of thing.

And until they were taking advantage of this quarantine, they were spending it together.

Harry knew that the "Larries" would find out, they never let him down, every detail does not escape.