Chapter 1

Soo-ji

"No please don't leave me, please" Soo-ji pleads to the people who keep on leaving her on a dark, lonely, cold corner.

Then a man's back who appears to be walking away from her , a back that she can recognize like as fast as light can appear when a lighting form.

"Shi-hyun ,don't leave me, you promise me you'll never leave that you'll always be there for me, please" Soo-ji pleads ,wishing that he hears her and stay with her, but he just keep on walking to a girl, who's both smiling happily while holding hands and leaving. Leaving Soo-ji lonely and heartbroken inside like a crumpled paper.

"Rrrrrrng" the sound of the alarm of her phone woke her up from the scariest dream. That people will always leave her ,no matter how she pulls people to go her side, no one will come. She found herself sweating and panting from her bed.

She looked up her phone if there are any news from Shi-hyun's coma and none appeared, Her conscience is killing her, she knows she's the main reason why he's in the hospital bed sleeping for a long time, if she didn't just plan the whole thing of getting of revenge, this won't be so chaotic, and Tae-hee was right she will suffer for a long time, heck she even take her own life because she has no one to blame but only herself and she hates herself for creating this massacre ,and she will punish herself consistently by hating herself that she's a broken person that cannot be fixed together. And now she has to find a new purpose for herself.

After fixing herself, she walked to the dining room and saw her mom eating breakfast, her mom looked up and smiles at her with delight.

"Soo-ji, you're awake already, have breakfast" her mom said

"Sure" Soo-ji answered while sitting on her chair, "uh mom do you have any news about Shi-hyun condition" Soo-ji asked hoping that there might be good news out of it

"Um, last I heard his condition is still stable, but he's been showing some signs that he will wake up soon enough" her mom said. Soo-ji sighed comfortably after knowing that there's some progress on him and started eating her breakfast.

"Mom, I still want to go to abroad mom, at least I can find myself a new life for me, and to achieve my dream to be cellist" Soo-ji said to her mother , which made her mother stare at her with worry, Soo-ji knew what her mother might be thinking

"You don't need to come with me Mom, I know you still have lot of things to settle here, and be guaranteed that I can take care of myself, please mom just trust me" Soo-ji said to her mom, while also pleading to trust her. She knows that her mom is worried that she might threaten herself again , she can't promise that she won't do that again, but it's more important for her to find a new purpose for living so she can prove to herself that she's worth living for. Life can be unpredictable, but at least there might be someways she did everything to try to fix her broken self.

"You know that I'll always worry about you, because the you're the only thing matters to me in this world, but I also know that you need this for yourself, so who am I to stop you from your own happiness" her mother said to Soo-ji, because she knows her daughter is brave and that no matter what obstacle she meet she will still stand up again and fight, which made her agree to what she wants to do.

Soo-ji knows that Se-joo must know her decision so she hug her mother and excuse herself to leave.

"Soo-ji, don't worry I'll take care of everything for your stay in New York" Her mother said before she leave. Soo- ji went to her car and texted Se-joo where he was and took off to see Se-joo.

Se-joo

Se-joo entered their empty den, remembering their memorable moments when the three of them were still happy and complete. But all that end after what happened to Shi-hyun. He knew that he must move on and just remember their friendship as a past, he can't hate Shi-hyun after what he caused to their friendship, because still Shi-hyun defended him when he's brother is about to punch him. But if he ever hurts Soo-ji again he will really hate him, but now he just wants to protect Soo -ji because he can't bear losing her again as a brother, friend or someone who used to like her. The sound of digital lock door woke him back to reality , he turned back and saw Soo-ji .