•Peter Parker•

You signed as you went through some photos of a brown eyed boy who had caught your attention

Why? Why can't I be perfect enough for you to just spare a glance at me?

"Ah! Why is young y/n going through photos of Small Penis Parker" Drax asked.

"First off it's Peter Benjamin Parker and how dare you accuse me with that" you exclaimed as you got up from the seat of the spaceship.

"Perhaps you like him" Drax said while smiling, which was a rare event.

"No I don't" You replied while blushing furiously.

"You like him y/n, look at you blushing like a puny tomato that can be crushed with my bare hands"

"You can shove that tomato up your ass. I don't like him and that's the end"

"Ok monkeybutts argue later if y/n wants canoodle penis parker or not. We have reached our location and we got to get down from the spaceship" Rocket called out from the front.

All of you got up from your seats and started to get down from the spaceship.
You tried to calm your nerves and gave yourself a pep talk to build your confidence up, but all of it went down to the sewer when you saw a boy clad in red and blue spandex.
Screw Captain America's ass, Peter's ass should be declared as America's ass you thought as you enjoyed the view in front of you.

"Hey Peter" you called out casually as you walked towards him.

"Hey y/n how are you? " Peter asked.

"Just dying on the inside apart from that I'm doing good" As soon as those words left your mouth, you facepalmed yourself and realised why exactly you didn't have friends.

"Oh well...okay" He chuckled.

"Peter y/n wants to tell something to you" Drax told as he came and stood beside you.

"What no! Drax you maniac! Stop lying! " You exclaimed as you looked at him.

"If you are not going to tell him y/n, then I will"

"Tell me what y/n? You can tell me anything" Peter grinned at you.

"She wants to canoodle you in her bosom" Drax told him seriously. You groaned in embarrassment and asked the gods above to reduce you to ashes.

"To put things in a nutshell, y/n likes you Peter even though I wonder why" Rocket said as he leaned casually against Drax's leg.

"Woah.. What..Oh my god..y/n you like me? Well I like you too" Peter exclaimed as he looked at you.
"Wait till I tell this to Mr. Stark and please just stay here for two minutes" Peter told as he ran off.

"Ooooooooo... y/n is finally gonna get some" Rocket said as he started making sucking noises from behind.

"I am going to kill both of you " You said as you turned behind with a gun in each one of your hands.

••••••••

A/N
Well guys.... That was shit.

Would you guys prefer long imagines like this or should I cut it down?

Q. What's your favorite colour? Mine's sunset orange (very specific ik)