➺ starlight ; スターライト

スターライト
𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐋 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓
𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂

Among the million stars in the night sky, there could be one, shining so bright, only for one to realize that its light had flickered away. But even so, if, the brightest star was 8.611 light years away, a little girl thinks, 'it doesn't completely seem to feel entirely far away.'

One day, she wanted to reach it. One day, she swore, she will.

But believe me, when I say, she was just as normal as one could be. She was just a girl. A girl that barely even talked to others; looking out towards the skies, as she gets lost in a forest of thoughts and as she set sail in sea of dreams. A girl who was eager for summer rain. A girl who wished on shooting stars. A girl who created a world from a single sheet of paper, from a drop of ink, from a smudge of paint.

She carved words on pages, stained paper with color, and best of all, found a key to unlock the bird cage.  Because more than anything else, despite the storm brewing in her mind, it was reality that chained her down. Because more than anything else, she just wanted to be a girl basking in starlight.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀

infp-t. gemini. ravenclaw
writer. artist. starchild

(+ an extremely socially
awkward potato)

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

this is a writing challenged made by TDOROKI and BalladPhoenix , in which you are to write at least 2 paragraphs about yourself the same way you would for your characters and lay out some facts about yourself. this is their way of helping writers connect with each other (which i think it's a really great idea).

i'd like to thank starshipology , serayume , lyndigo , staaarly and kylalily for the tags, theirs were amazing and i was honestly surprised to even get tagged ^^. it was a big challenge to write about myself, but i enjoyed it regardless.