Pehli nazar...♥️♥️

At sid's house...

In the morning...

Sid and sana were in deep sleep..and they were in the same position..♥️

Sana was sleeping on Sid's palm..♥️

Sid's mom entered the room...

She was surprised seeing them..

Sid's mom looked at his face ...her son was sleeping peacefully...he had that sukoon wali feeling in his face.♥️

Sid's mom left the room without disturbing them...

Shruti crossed the room she saw the new girl that is sana sleeping on her brother's bed ...she was shocked..she looked at Sid ...she was about to shout..

Sid's mom pulled her out..

Shruti- maa yahan kya ho raha hai bhai ko kya ho gaya aur woh ladki kaun ha???she asked shockingly...

Sid's mom explained her everything..

Shruti- maa mujhe yakeen hi nahi ho raha hai bhai ne leke aaya hai uss ladki ko..par woh toh kissi bhi ladki ke saath hi hello bhi nahi karta..usne seedha utha ke leke aaya usse...she giggled..

Sid woke up and looked around..he saw sana was still sleeping on his hand...he blushed...he removed his hand without disturbing her..

Sid came out of his room..

Sid's mom- thik se so ya kal raat...she asked with a smile..

Sid- haan...he said without looking at her..

Shruti - woh kaun hai woh ladki meri bhabi hai kya...she giggled..

Sid- chup raho...

Sid's mom- beta woh uth gayi kya...ya main usse jaga ne ki koshish karoon...

Sid- nahi nahi maa aap usse sone dijiye...woh kaafi gehri neend mein hai..aap usse pareshan mat kijiye♥️♥️

Shruti and mom looked at each other shockingly..😲

Sid's mom-thik hai...tum jao aur fresh hoke aajao..

Sid was getting ready to go to work..but he didn't want to go he wanted to be with Sana...he looked at her with care...

Sid- maa agar woh uthi toh mujhe call kijiye please...♥️

Shruti- kyun??...

Sid- woh mujhe jaan na hai na uske baare mein usko sahi salaamat uske ghar pahunch na chahiye hai na isliye...

Sid's mom- thik hai beta...

Sid left for his work unwillingly..

Sid started to work but his mind was thinking only about Sana...

At Sid's garage...

Sid in his mind- ab uth gayi hogi kya.??..he asked to himself..

At Sid's house...

Sana was moved in the bed...she gained conscious...she opened her eyes...

She was shocked to see the surrounding..😲

Sana- main kahan hun...she shouted..

Sid's mom and Sister came to the room listening to her voice...

Sana looked them...

Sid's mom- are beta tum uth gayi..she smiled..

Sana- main kahan hun...main yahan kaise pahunchi...