⚠️24.⚠️

There will be a warning for those of you who would rather not read smut. There is a warning. You can go to where the second warning is to skip the sex. Next chapter  might take a bit to get up, this has taken me two weeks.  Forewarning , I am sorry, my mind went different places throughout this chapter.

"5... 4...3...2...1! And the Ball has dropped!" Harry and Louis' lips lock right at midnight. So do Melody and Niall. Liam is there with his girlfriend, they kiss too, of course. Ed Sheeran is there with his wife, Taylor and her current boyfriend. Harry and Taylor have a rocky past, but they're good friends now. Louis used to invite some friends, but after two of them tried to make a move on Harry he stopped.

Harry opens his eyes to meet with Louis'. They start laughing quietly, they always do after every New Years kiss. Everyone except for Ed, Harry and Louis, is almost completely wasted. Harry and Louis start cleaning up a little as the others start to drunkenly dance around. It's quite the sight to see. Ed comes over and is helping when they hear the unmistakable sound of someone gagging. They all turn around just in time to see the one person who you would expect to hold alcohol well vomit all over the rug. Niall Horan.

"Aww c'mon!! You little shit!" Louis says with wide eyes as he and the other two watch helplessly as Niall continues to puke on the rug. "He's like goddamn Clifford. Like a fucking dog, tossing his cookies onto the rug!" Louis says, almost pulling on his hair in stress. The actual dog, Clifford watches from his bed near the stairs to go up. Ed looks to Louis and then to Harry, and back to the Doncaster lad. By now the other members of the party have stopped dancing and are watching Niall as well.

Harry is pretty much horrified. He knows that it's never going to come out. "Okayyy. We are going to get you to bed." Liam states, he has sobered up a little bit, not completely wasted but not fully sober yet. "Is it ok if he stays in the guest room, Harry?" Liam asks. Harry nods, "Yes, there is no way any of you, including you Ed, are going home. It's too late, we've all had some to drink, others maybe a little too much." Harry says, looking at Niall, whose being held up by Liam.

As Liam and Ed take Niall to the guest bedroom and his girlfriend follows them, Liam's girlfriend, Taylor and her boyfriend, Zac, Ed's wife, and Harry and Louis finish cleaning up the mess from their party. "We'll take the other guest room." Liam says as he comes down the hallway. "Ed, are you ok with Liam taking the other guest room?" Ed nods, "We talked about while putting Horan in bed."

Louis finishes putting things into the sink to clean tomorrow, which he isn't looking forward to. This New Years party isn't going the way Louis typically is used to. Typically, Harry and Louis have way more to drink than what they have this evening, and because they are typically the drunkest ones, since they are at their house, everyone else leaves, not really drunk. The guests will have one or two drinks there and then go home and party there. Basically, Louis is frustrated because they would have a good time if there were no people here.

⚠️there might be smut⚠️ go to where you see this sign if you dont want to read smut,

He feels arms wrap around his shoulders, glancing down he sees an anchor and a mermaid tattoo. Then he smells Harry's scent, which drives him insane, he gets even more frustrated knowing that there are guests here, but not just any guests, Harry's friends. And Louis knows he can be quite loud. "You alright? You seem tense, darling." Harry whispers in his ear, hugging him close from behind. He shakes his head, not wanting to put everything on Harry, after all he organized this little party. Harry is a good mini planner sometimes.....sometimes..

"Mmmk. How about you finish this up, I'll make sure everyone is asleep, or getting there, you bring something to drink out to the garage, I'll grab some fuzzy blankets, and then.." Harry says, not believing Louis. Louis just nods as he finishes up putting things in the sink as Harry's arms are released from around him.