Between The Sheets (BxB)

SHORTSTORY
CAST:

SHORTSTORY CAST:

**

Darren's Point Of View.

Angry.

and betrayed.

That's what I felt when I met my so called mate. I know you probably wondering why I felt this way about my mate. You see, all I need in my life is to have a mate that will love and be loyal to me and also someone new who doesn't know my past, not that I will keep anything from them, but to have a new chapter with them. Instead, my ex boyfriend is my mate.

Yes, I'm happy that he's my mate because from the second I saw him with his parents that day, when they just move into our pack, I knew that he is my future mate, I just can feel it. Leo is the most beautiful boy that I've ever seen in my life. He's not just beautiful on the outside but also in the inside, he is the true Luna of our pack. 

We were so in love, but everything changed when he decided to let someone else fucked him and I ended our relationship five months ago. I would be lying if I said I'm not felt betrayed and angry. I got so fucking furious that I kicked Tony, the pack's warrior who dare to touched my mate out from the pack, not before I tortured him. 

After we broke up, everything changed. I have this anger problems that I can't control. My parents said I'm too harsh and cold towards the pack even my family said that I'm too violence. I mean how couldn't I, I tired show people my emotions. And Leo, he..he's distanced himself from everyone even his family begged me to talk with him but I refused. He can go fuck himself, I don't care about him anymore. Lies.

The day of my eighteenth birthday was the day when I found out Leo is my mate. He was on his knees crying and begging for me to not rejecting him, I mean I'm not that cruel to see my soul mate killed because of rejection, so I'm just gonna let him cry and walked away. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't clenched when I saw him like that.

It also the day when my father have to hand me the Alpha tittle but he decided it was not the best for me to have it right now and I couldn't be more agreed with him. He knew all about my situation and sent me to have a little vacation at his personal cabin so that I can learn to control my anger in a quite and peaceful place. Of course Leo found out that I was gonna leave the pack and begged to come with me.

I just walked away.

The cabin was in the middle of nowhere, far from the packs. All you can see is trees and one way road, so it took me six hours to drove towards the cabin. I've packed everything that I need so I don't have go to the city to buy some. I also can hunt animals around here for food. Five days later, Leo show up in the middle of the night infront of my cabin's door with nothing but butt naked. I can't believe he ran with his wolf form from the pack all the way to the cabin just to find me.

I can't walked away this time.

He was crying and begging again, I can't help but to give in. We've been living together for one month inside this cabin and I started to noticed Leo's behavior. He quite, talked when he needed to, he always staring into nothing, distanced himself from me and never smile. To be honest, I've never seen him smile since the day we broke up. He used to be cheerful person and now he's nothing like his old self. I wonder what have made him that way.