Chapter Three: Tell Them Sooner or Later

here a picture of Merlin looking at the reader with longing

[A/n: okay here's what you guys need to know, so I got a question that Merlin wants to kiss Red and be with the reader. No he's in love with the reader but thinks that she doesn't like him. And is shy to confess. But don't worry y'all chapter five will be really cute and will have a moment between Y/n and Merlin]

[No ones POV]

"Gentlemen, to break this curse, we're going to have to work as a tightly knit team." Arthur says, to the everyone.

"Which means, you do everything I say." He says.

"Excuse?" Pino says, in shock.

"Huh?" Hans says.

"What?" Kio says.

"No." Merlin says.

"You got to be kidding." Jack says.

"Hans and Jack will search around the Dismal Lake." Arthur says, pointing to the Dismal Lake.

"Triplets! You search the Caves Of Despair." He says, pointing to Caves of Despair.

"Red Shoe and I, will go to Golden Goose Avenue." He says, smiling.

"Golden Goose Avenue, which happens to be your go to place for dates." Merlin says, to Arthur accusingly.

"We are going to focus on the mission.And then see where the evening takes us." Arthur says, as he looks to the side.

"The only thing you're going to shop for on Golden Goose Avenue, is rejection. And you can't even afford that." Merlin says, to Arthur mockingly.

"I like my odds. You saw what she did.An expression of affection. Every woman shows it differently." Arthur says, to them.

"You took your shot. You got slapped." Jack said.

"May I remind you that this is the closest thing to a kiss anyone's had since the curse." Arthur says, to them.

"Let's work together to guide Red Shoes' feelings towards me so we can break the curse." He says, to them.

"What about the rest of us?" Merlin asked.

"After I resume my princely form, the word about F-Seven will be out." Arthur says.

"Ladies will be begging to kiss your green mugs." He says, to them.

"Really?" Pino says.

"Sounds reasonable." Niko says.

"I'll bring the gelato!" Kio says.

"Getting one kiss sure is easier than getting seven." Jack saysZ

"This is not a plan, he's just out for himself!" Merlin shouts.

"A half baked plan is better than none." Hans says, to Merlin.

"Don't worry Merlin, I have a big assignment for you." Arthur says, mockingly.

"Big assignment?" Merlin says, knowing full well it wasn't going to be a big assignment.

[Time Skip Morning]

"Here you go. I drew these up last night." Red Shoes says, as she hands everyone picture of her father.

"I can't tell if this drawing is terrible, or really avant garde." Hans says, as he looks down at the picture.

"Oh, my neighbor's a great art teacher. Pablo Picassover?" Red shoes says.