Mr dev

#sotf2020
#the_suaw_awards

Im looking  around gathering intel on what is happening. I lean over on her seat and looks at all of the toys on the ground as she is sitting back up her eye contact goes to the bus driver Mr.Dev asleep  and the bus driver leaning against the steering wheel asleep. I  look outside squinting of the day becomes a eerie night with fog covering the sky a unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. I decider to save herself and if any of the other friends want to come see will save them too.

The bus Is going fast as the bus driver has fallen asleep with his foot on the gas. I scoot over to the outside seat looking at the toys on the bus I give a sigh. I look at everyone and nod "follow my lead. I take something sharp out my purse and make a small crack of the window I quietly bust the window out of the bus and wave to all of the students to follow me.

The bus is moving fast and a trump blow up doll in the middle of the road the bus runs over it. I laugh inside but as soon as it is over I go back making a plan. I stand up but I grab onto the handle with the bell. I feel the bell I lightly hold onto the bell handle.

As I hold on to the bell handles on the bus I start making it a Plan B. Plan B is that we crawl onto the seats like worms but I noticed that there are Christmas light in boxes hanging from the ceiling . I sigh and sign " we have to crawl carefully there are Christmas boxes hanging from the bus selling.

As we make our way to the front door carefully crawling under the Christmas boxes on the bus seats we make it up to the front of the bus I hold my hand out for the students to pause and stand in place. Mr.Dev mumbles as we are getting closer to him.

I am standing at the door of the school bus where the bus driver is still sleeping  I shake my head. "We're never getting a break." I saw it as I see the jump rope in front of the door as it's tied on both sides of the handlebars from the steps. I look closer at both of the handles and there are in knots were you can not tell where to begin on time from. A peer with long white hair and ice blue eyes is looking at me intensely I single her out. " why are you staring at me?" I shake my head her flying I bring my hands back up. " never mind don't answer now let's talk after we get out of this bus.

I look around where the bus driver is searching for something sharp.